• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Regional classifieds

Some road debris flew up from a car in front of me today and took out my lower mesh on my front bumper. Does anyone have stock mesh sitting around that I could buy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for SVT Dual/Split Exhaust or not necessarily stock Dual SVT
PM me,
Andover MA area
Thanks

My flange connecting the front pipe to the1st muffler/converter broke at the bolt lobe, so I think I might need a front pipe. It's actually a "y" pipe connecting the 2 exhaust manifolds to the single pipe.

Anyone have that Y-pipe?

Thanks!

Storage unit fees are kind of killing me so I'm gonna throw this out there to see if anyone is interested, PM for offers/prices:

1988 Merkur XR4Ti, Rosso Red, Automatic. Rear wheel drive, 2.3L Turbocharged. I forgot the mileage but I think it's around 113k. Title in hand. Needs to pass emissions, cracked front windshield. Came with 3" turboback with cat and glasspack installed. Poly bushing kit for front suspension. Stainless steel turbo Oil return line. SVTC wheels.

New Parts installed:
Felpro Intake Gaskets
New Motorcraft Wires
Previous owner installed new autolite 764 plugs about a year ago
New EGR Valve
New ECT sensor
New O2 Sensor
New PCV Valve
New K&N drop in
Stainless Steel Turbo feed line

Uninstalled extra Parts:
New Windshield
2 newer tires(forgot the specs)
new distributor cap
New distributor rotor
new Magnaflow 3" in/out hiflow cat
new 2x Torctite 3" clamps
new extra stainless steel turbo oil return line.

Mustang T5 transmission swap parts included:
XR4Ti 5spd pedal set
Transmission mount for Mustang T5 transmission install
Mustang 2.3 bellhousing
XR4Ti MT Driveshaft with T5 yoke welded on for T5
Clevis adapter for XR4Ti clutch cable
Ford Sierra T5 shifter surround

The bad:
As mentioned, car needs to pass emissions. Also, the auto trans filler tube has become dislodged and needs to be jb welded on the inside of the AT fluid pan. Timing cover needs to be installed as well.

It's a 21 year old car so there are a couple of dings here and there but in pretty decent shape overall.

1002081237a.jpg

1002081238.jpg

1002081238a.jpg

1002081239.jpg

i have a 98 contour svt for sale.

PM or Email for Price

ready to drive, no check engine lights, clean interior. New tires and rims, intake, a few other bits and pieces..

throw me a good offer. serious inquires, please forward your email to my blackberry at idontwait@sprint.blackberry.net

Located near nashua, nh

THANKS.

I've got a set of TSW wheels in pretty good condition mounted with a set of Blizzak LM-22's in 225/50/16 for sale. These worked great when I had my svt and I was never worried about getting stuck or anything. Tread on all four are evenly worn and are all about 6/32nds tread left which is still above the snow tread indicator bar. Send me some offers and your e-mail address if you want pictures since I'm not really on here that much anymore. Thanks.

FS: Inspiron XPS Gen1, Hard Drive and Memory Warranty!!

FS: Inspiron XPS Gen1, Hard Drive and Memory Warranty!!

I live in Nashua, NH and have been tryin got sell my laptop for a while over on NECO. Here is the link
I just posted it up on the NH craigslist as well.... Here

I will just let you look at those links instead of posting ALL that info here as well. I would like the cash for all that stuff, but I am open to trades, epecially for the items I pointed out in my NECO post.

Lemme know if your interested, thanks!!

~ Chris O.

I am parting out a SVT. (please dont try and change my mind :( )

Tons of stuff available. Will start pulling parts within the next week or so.

Have a few things for sale:

17" silver painted FSVT rims ...
In very good condition. i will get tire info, but tires are about 60% or so in the fronts and some camber wear for the 2 rears and about 30-40% left on them.

T-red Trunk lid... stock 98,no wing, no reflector.

OEM CF Hood... no hood pins installed in this yet, but near perfect fit all the way around!

CF Trunk lid... has a few small cloudy spots in resin and one 1" crack near top of where reflector bolts in. other wise a great trunk lid for those who dare Rock It! :)

Koni's and Ground Control's... Full kit, warranty included (perches never installed, made for GC's) I need to get 2 new front Thrust bearings from McMaster-Carr (no big deal there)

NPG Brake Upgrades... FRONT & REAR kits, Stainless Goodridge lines, slotted and cross drilled rotors, and brake pads... USED but in great shape.

Rear DISC conversion... knuckles w/ Energy suspension bushings for Control arms, comes with new trailing arms w/ ES bushings as well... E-brake cables, calipers, etc...
Can package NPG kit with this conversion, Calipers coated RED.

FRONT Calipers... Brackets and calipers, coated RED...

MTX transmission w/ TORSEN installed... wil include shift tower and TOB.

05 3L w/ SVT cams... port-matched w/ bugzuki plates included...

MSDS Headers...

Fidanza lightened Flywheel... only 10-15k on it

SVT clutch kit... used 10-15k...

Perfect Front Midnight Blue Leather Seats!...

Reinforced Rear Subframe...

Bradness tubular Control arms...

Innovative racing 21mm Sway bar with upgraded end links and ES sway bar bushings/brackets...

Optima RED TOP Battery... and Billet battery Mount...

Have a whole car to part out, tons of parts in great condition, PM me for prices and parts needed. thanks.

Ok, I finally got my 3L back on the road. I will be posting a full classifieds add shortly, but in the mean time, i am looking to sell some stuff of it locally. Here is a quick run down. Will need stock parts in return:

Bassani Cat-back exhaust w/magnaflow resonator. looks like 3 1/2" tips but i am not sure. the exhaust is all 2 1/2" i think.

Konis w/h&r race springs, new OEM strut mounts and thrust bearings on the front. One of the konis is brand new, rest are several years old but seem fine.

Rage 17x7 5 spoke wheels with goodyear eagle f1 all seasons. tread is pretty good, maybe 50%. 2 of them got a little scalloped from autocross, but still are ok. center caps have parked car overlays- see pictures attached, one is actual center cap overlays, other is a generic picture of the wheels.

PM me for prices and to work out the swap details. I can do all the labor at my house.

Attachments

• rgebre.s.ang.jpg
    rgebre.s.ang.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 0
  • cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
I have a Bassany cat back, stainless steel with dual mufflers, I’m not sure on the size of the pipe or the tips, but I want to say the pipe is about 2.5(please feel free to correct me). I will take measurements and pic tomorrow and I will post them up.
I want to do a trade; I’m just bored with it. What I’m looking for is magnaflow/flowmaster with 2 truck tips coming out of the back, or stock with some cash, let me know what you have.
I want to keep this local. I don't want to ship it because it's too big and I don't want to start hacking it.
I will update this tomorrow
P1040554.jpg

P1040559.jpg

P1040561.jpg

P1040555.jpg

Damaged Mirko for sale:

Painted silver frost, mirko is mint except for the cracked spot, ~3 inches long, near the middle. (skid plate got caught on a sidewalk lip and got bent backwards, causing a stress crack, i was going ~3 mph when this happened)

Pics upon request.

I am not interested in shipping this.

Edit: after taking off the skid-plate, the damage isnt as bad as expected. i will entertain offers but I am not looking to give it away.

hey guys im down to my last few contour things, and iv got my extra trans that has about 62 k on it. it doesnt have a diff cuz i blew the spider gears apart at the track last year.it was only my second run ever.it was owned by an old man before me, up untill 60k. so youi know it hasnt been beaten. case isnt cracked. syncros are mint. great condition. PM FOR PRICE.

car was donated to CPTV ....

My fathers 95 SE is up for sale. it has every option except the sunroof and keyless entry. The car is midnight red with the saddle leather interior. there is 140k on the car, V6 5spd. Issues with the car, it suffers from the wiring harness issues. Sometime the car will not start. There are also issues with the ABS and TC systems in damp weather. The paint on the bumpers is faiding also Otherwise the car is mechanicall sound.

He really likes this car and wants to see it go to an contour enthusiast that wants the car, he will make it worth your while to get the car if this is the type of contour that you want. Ie it will get fixed up and driven much like what happened with his 79 Capri RS.

some older pics

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe swapping some cars around with my parents. If anyone is interested in a 95 Mystique, 220k, I4, 5spd make me an offer. Needs alittle work but it also runs strong. Doesn't show wiring harness issues as bad as the SE.

Last edited:
I have a set of 4 16" TSW Revo's that I need to clear out. I kept these around for a while with plans to get the dent(s) repaired and used for a winter set but decided not to.

When taking pictures, I was only able to find one dented wheel, but I thought I remembered 2 wheels having dents when I first got them. :shrug:

Tires need to be replaced. 1 tire is fairly new and only used 1 season if you wanted to buy only 3 tires.

I have the caps to cover the lug nuts, and center cap removal tool.

Wheel 1:
IMG_0824Large.jpg

Wheel 2 (dented):
IMG_0825Large.jpg

IMG_0826Large.jpg

IMG_0827Large.jpg

Wheel 3:
IMG_0828Large.jpg

Wheel 4:
IMG_0829Large.jpg

set of late model se sport 8 spoke wheels. have worn out snow tires that need to be replaced. this is a set that my parents have. come with 4 center caps also.

Tan 2000 Dash. Some dash warp but it is repairable. BO
SE sideskirts in ok shape BO.
15" spare BO

Pre-98 SVT Micah Front Bumper for sale. Kind of a feeler, don't want to ship this. If I can sell it I will do the post 98 conversion now. I put about 30 hours of work into this bumper. I filled probably 500 pinholes and made the splice lines where the bumpers connect disappear. It is primed and ready to go, only thing i didn't fix was 2 chips in the lower grill spot, I was planning on just putting weather stripping on it to cover it up and further protect it. Will throw in painted mesh and headlights for free.

hey kids. despite many efforts to try, i have never had the time or resources to operate my welder. i've had it for 10+ years, new in the box. never so much as been plugged in! if you know someone who might be interested in trying MIG welding, let me know.

Back