• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rebuild of 1999 Ford Contour SVT 0532 - Pearl White w/ Flat Clear and Mystichrome engine bay

new antenna?
New turn signal stalk
New radio bezel
New headlight bezel

this is a start.

Shaved with No antenna, I havent even gotten to the interior yet. Radio Bezel is probably going to be customized and chopped up/painted anyways. My headlight bezel was chopped up as well. I dont think I wanna mess up new parts for that. I need MOLDINGS!!!!

White valve covers, black or candy color pulled from the mystichrome for the im. No more mc on the car. Keep the exterior clean. Black or white wheels.

Doesn't need much flash, you already have something special. Good job man.

]
White valve covers, black or candy color pulled from the mystichrome for the im. No more mc on the car. Keep the exterior clean. Black or white wheels.

Doesn't need much flash, you already have something special. Good job man.

I'd maybe,MAYBE do mc on some interior panels but black / flat black int. Hell a rollbar/cage or b pillar brace / racing harness like DIONs painted Mysticchrome would be very nice.

I have the same harness bar as Dion. I am thinking that I will be painting the fiberglass backs of my racing seats Mystichrome and powdercoating the harness bar white. But yes, the wheels were just a thought. So many colors racing through the head is not good. Thanks guys, hoping to seal the doors tomorrow and have them painted by the weekend. Hoping my front bumper and mirko are ready to be painted....

I don't have much progress besides the fenders, new windshield, some moldings and a parkedcar supplied TSTraction sticker on the car! My friend took a pic as I applied the sticker.

TSTractionSticker.jpg

Back