• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Reasonable NA value of ST220 UIM?

Swazo

Hard-core CEG'er
In North America, what is a reasonable price for an ST220 UIM (No TB)? I have one and have no idea what they actually go for, aside from what has sold in the classifieds.

CEG vultures, edu-ma-cate me, please!

I got mine shipped from UK for like $320 I think, half of that was shipping.

the days of these being "like gold" are over. they can be had for a few hundred dollars. you can sell it for a few hundred, or keep it on the shelf and tell yourself your gonna get more for it someday. ST220 UIM is the same as any 3.0 duratec in the UK. its been proven, and that basically took away its "special" factor.

ST220 UIM is the same as any 3.0 duratec in the UK. its been proven, and that basically took away its "special" factor.
the 3.0L is no longer being sold in the UK. The MK4 (2007 MY>) mondeo doesn't come with a 3.0L engine. The manifolds that are out there are all there is .... according to my contact who taps the keyboard for frauds ...G.

I checked ebay UK for over a month and didn't find one. I contacted a UK guy that was parting his Mondeo to see if he'd sell the UIM separately... he agreed but ultimately backed out. A couple weeks later, I checked all ebay, and found one for sale in Germany. The sale *just* had ended... so I contacted him to put it back up and I'd buy it.

The problem is that these usually go with good engines, and bad engines just get scrapped. So no one is really pulling the UIM's to sell separately.

I got mine from UK for about $220 include shipping.
It comes with ST220 TB, TB bracket, TB bellow, IAC, UIM, LIM, 4 IM gaskets, injectors, and fuel rail.
One hell of a bargain!

I got mine from UK for about $220 include shipping.
It comes with ST220 TB, TB bracket, TB bellow, IAC, UIM, LIM, 4 IM gaskets, injectors, and fuel rail.
One hell of a bargain!

I'd say. Where did you find that deal, eBay UK?

Back