• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

First edited Video! Cruisin around!

qbcsvt

Hard-core CEG'er
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25nrh6WMOwE

Just chillin with the friends heading over to meets or the primary video that cuts in several times is all of us headed to Aircougar Performance! Enjoy guys. Remove video if it is not following the rules, I specifically picked no aggressive driving so I can share with CEG and everybody!

This is the first edited video I have done with Sony Vegas Pro. Original File was like 1.5gb (HD) and had to compress it down to 80MBs and it really messed up the quality! But ehh....

Im bored as my car is down as of right now, Hope yall like it enjoy!

- amyn

So... for the first 20 seconds... was the guy holding the camera dancing to the music that was playing? Holy crap, I nearly threw up. hahahah

LOL, Ya did we whoop him for that one. But My buddies Silfro looks great with that cowl hood so I decided to use that video!

- amyn

Thats when I was doing my 3L @ Aircougars! Prior to the shop, Brapple, CTMystique, Aircougar, and some NECO ppl were there! SUPER FUN!!!

- amyn

LOL yes on the Highway too, for many many miles!!!! LOL, Well its his DD so he drives it but also wants to baby it big time cause its a CSVT, DUH!!!

- amyn

I'm sure this will be removed. Seeing it is worse than the ones i posted that got removed.

But nice video

How does it not. speeding, weaving through traffic aggressive driving How is that not against the rules?

I did a damn fly by maybe at 50 and said it was against the rules

I really didnt see us weaving in and out of traffic. 1 part where the people around us did but nothing that was out of ordinary driving. And the most weaving that happened was within our own three cars!

How well did the Sony editing program work, I heard it a pretty good program, I was hoping to see more editing effects.

It works really well, just kinda like using photoshop for the first time! I dont know how to use it! I was just bored! When I go out to actually take some video for specifically making a good compilation, I will go all out on the video and take a long time to make it!

- amyn

Got 2 love it!!!! Once my car is up all of us are gonna give it a go a whole day to shoot up some nice video for editing!

- amyn

Can you babies stop crying about chit. If it ges locked, let the mods say/do it. We don't need a bunch of people posting crap like that.

Nice vid man!!

Not a fan of techno music though:shrug:

Back