• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rear bumper Filler..

:nonono: yea i checked them out as soon as you put up that vid, over 100$ plus shipping plus installation..........pretty pricey :shocked:

Well in the end...you pay for quality. In this situation (car)...the $XXX mufflers are worth being heard each time you drive your car. It's like music to your ears.
So the price wouldn't matter in the end.

yea, I still debating as in what to get its not anytime soon right now until im sure what i want. Love how strikers sound but like the tips on dlphnfn a tad bit better :shrug:

Magnaflow cat back
4" angle cut double rolled edges:

8-24-2009008.jpg

Borla cat back
not sure on tip size, straight cut double rolled edges:

8-24-2009007.jpg

Wally world tips
3-1/2" angle cut double rolled edges:

beavershow2009005.jpg

Here is a trubendz magnaflow setup I had on my black 3l car

IMG_1128.jpg

ill have some pics this weekend of mine. I have something on the way. will be here friday. Here is an old setup I had and the ones on the way should be quite similar i think.

IMG_1067.jpg

I like the magnaflow tips the best. I would show you mine, but it's on my much less exciting looking sentra.

well I newly discovered a hole in both my mufflers :nonono: I decided to go with magnaflow anyone have the part #? Im wanting to get a 4 inch tip........also what's the part # for the magnaflow resonator?
Thanks.....

I decided to go with magnaflow anyone have the part #? Im wanting to get a 4 inch tip........
Magnaflow 14819
14819__1.jpg

Part #14814 http://www.justmagnaflow.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?preadd=action&key=CARQ14814
Double Wall Angle Cut
2.25" Inlet
4" Diam. Tip
3" Internal Race Core
4" Tip Length
5" x 8" Oval Body
14" Muffler Body Length

what's the part # for the magnaflow resonator?
Thanks.....

http://www.justmagnaflow.com/cgi-bin/shopper.exe?preadd=action&key=CARS10425

Thanks harry looks nice i gotta get those...do you know if the car in the video just put a pipe in place of the resonator?

Thanks harry looks nice i gotta get those...do you know if the car in the video just put a pipe in place of the resonator?

Thats a trubendz exhaust with a magnaflow OVAL muffler used in the center. Nothing other then tips is used in the back.

You'll need to get you exhaust piping chopped up a little for those to work, FYI.

Stock mufflers are not C/C also not 2.25

You'll need to get you exhaust piping chopped up a little for those to work, FYI.

Stock mufflers are not C/C also not 2.25

You are 100% correct. Stock mufflers are o/c. And 2 inch. Also the stock muffler tips are not straight. They turn downward and then out.

Well...i was thinking if he went with the trubendz...2.25 is what i assumed pipe size he would be getting...which is why i recommended that muffler.

il send pics and mayve a vid clip of my bassani catback with vortech headers. got a blower too. what mesh is that. stazi? i bought an elky kit and its like smaller grain.

il send pics and mayve a vid clip of my bassani catback with vortech headers. got a blower too. what mesh is that. stazi? i bought an elky kit and its like smaller grain.

which picture are you referring too?

But if it's trey's then it's a stazi gen II

Back