• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt RSTB Interest check #6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. JPS98SVT
6. wht02lightning
7. King Pin
8. dlphnfn

(alternates)
9. blast47
10. Turbo_Fox
11. DanMyers

Got a link or instructions on how the install goes? Thanks!
Once you have it in your hands you'll understand :)
Just place the end caps over the rear strut towers and attach then tighten the bar.
I cut my carpet carefully and used some cheap Autozone rubber grommets where the ends come through the carpet, looks good I'll get a pic this weekend.
-J

So you just put a hole in the liner; peel back carpet and place those curved "supports" against the strut tower; poke the other end through the hole you made; then screw in the bar in center and adjust it so it spreads and pushes apart the towers?

Is it purely friction that holds the RSTB to the strut tower itself, no bolts??

I definitely am interested - would need them within two weeks for a track day I have.

Can anyone please post pics of how they connect/attach at the towers?

Thanks.

I'm out...I just spent close to $900 this week on an alternator, battery, mega fuse, half shaft, belt, belt tensioner, (on the SVT) and rotors and pads for my wife's taurus. Can't afford this right now.

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. wht02lightning
6. King Pin
7. dlphnfn
8. Blast47

(alternates)
9. Turbo_Fox
10. DanMyers

1. rollinstylee
2. gooserex
3. Imnotacop420
4. COLER59
5. wht02lightning
6. King Pin
7. dlphnfn
8. Blast47

(alternates)
9. DanMyers

i'm out, took too long for me

Same...congrats, back to 8 lucky winners.

1. gooserex
2. Imnotacop420
3. COLER59
4. wht02lightning
5. King Pin
6. dlphnfn
7. Blast47
8. DanMyers

(alternates)

Not to get anyone's hopes up but maybe I'll work on fab'n up a strut bar. No promises... but I'll see what I can do between my brother (who has welder) and I (who has everything else :cool:)

Rawburt can start a new interest check when the time is right. So, this is closed for this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back