• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rawburt RSTB Interest check #6?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a rear strut bar, but for those who might be interested, some pictures would probably be useful.

I just want to say that i have one of your RSTB's and it is wonderful. NO drilling, no having to worry about holes in your car. Once removed you would never know it was there. The car also feels more planted/ stable in the rear. So anyone that wants one go for it. You will love it.

Wow, I thought you were done for good for good. For good. Glad you're a liar. :p If these are consistent with the previous prices, I'm in.

1. rollinstylee

Wow, I thought you were done for good for good. For good. Glad you're a liar. :p If these are consistent with the previous prices, I'm in

I was done. This is something that was brought up to me. My buddy is laid off and looking to bring in a little extra money to pay bills

Is This For A Set....or For Front Or Back Only....im Looking For A Pair Or The Front.....strut Tower Bars

Rear only

A few pictures would be nice. Also how much clearance for a speaker box would you have? I guess i could tell that from a pic,lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back