• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Random Facts.

Thanks.. ill check it out.

I got the free case from apple when they were doing that. It was actually a really nice case. It was the Speck fitted one. $30 fo free!!

^^ CEGKart44, I can still read your post. LMAO!! Maybe you should have left it. :D It would make for interesting conversation, for sure.

I have a midnight blue Incipio case for my i-phone.

Yep, Malcolm's new phone did drop the call four times. It only happened that day though, since then we haven't gotten disconnected. Weird.

Reviving this thread because it's fun. :)

haha... sorry Chris.. i saw that and i was like "wwwwhhhhaaaaaaa?!" at least it was the truth.. and didnt say i have small man junk.. cause that would be false

You know how you know you have a problem? Its when youre on facebook on your phone and your computer... AT THE SAME TIME. Whaaaaaaa •••••essss

Hahaha!

I've been guilty of the above previously. Technology isn't always a good thing.

It sucks a lot when your wife is freaking out over something and trying to "have a conversation" with you via text...Especially when her phone has a qwerty, and yours is old school 12 button.:confused:

"Why arent you answering me?"
"Im tzp4ng ar fst as h aan!"

It sucks a lot when your wife is freaking out over something and trying to "have a conversation" with you via text...Especially when her phone has a qwerty, and yours is old school 12 button.:confused:

"Why arent you answering me?"
"Im tzp4ng ar fst as h aan!"
:laugh: that's exactly what a text from my mom looks like. Sometimes I have to see which letters correspond to which numbers to decode the text :help::rolleyes:.

Here's a random fact for you, Mars produces methane actively and shows signs of active water supplies under it surface. Guess it's not a dead planet after all.

Here's a random fact for you, Mars produces methane actively and shows signs of active water supplies under it surface. Guess it's not a dead planet after all.
:laugh:Eating chili can also produce methane actively and cause you to show signs of active "water" supplies under the surface:laugh:

Picked up these Salomon Suspects on sale the other week. Can't wait to hit the park to try them out next season! :D

156cce3e.jpg

There is no pollen in OH, only rain.

Some idiot in a Jeep keeps stealing my hotel parking spot. I saw him leave this afternoon and ran out and commandeered it once again. It's the largest spot in the whole parking lot too.
It's a Jeep, he can park in a normal spot. ;)

Never heard of a 2.5 being used in Tempo's, pretty sure it was only those four, mine was the HSC and man did I HATE that engine. Had to replace basically the entire top end on that car and when I sold it it still had a weird problem (if you tried to start it in between 20 and 40 minutes after shutting it off it would just crank until the battery died, had to wait at least 30 minutes to start if you tried in that window, if it sat for less than 20 minutes or more than 40 you were fine, fired on the second crank) but I think that was the fuel pump, it was pretty much the only thing that didn't get removed and inspected.

The people at the local Ford dealership didn't believe it either until my dad took the car to them to show them. They did some research and said it was an experimental motor. But it was without a doubt a 2.5. And you could tell it by the way it run as well. You could spin completely through 1st gear if you wanted to. My dad was always a 4 cylinder man and he knew the first time he drove it that it was not a 2.3.

Back