• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pwntbywombat 3L Build Thread

cars371.jpg

cars376.jpg

cars384.jpg

cars385.jpg

cars397.jpg

cars398.jpg

why everyone hating on the captain america?

that was the worst quality paintjob ive ever seen and you are to never speak of it again or i will kill you.. i threw the upper and valve covers in the garbage

that was the worst quality paintjob ive ever seen and you are to never speak of it again or i will kill you.. i threw the upper and valve covers in the garbage

You threw the upper in the garbage!? Please tell me you are just joking around... what a waste :nonono: Nothing a sand blaster or a tub of paint stripper couldn't have fixed.

You threw the upper in the garbage!? Please tell me you are just joking around... what a waste :nonono: Nothing a sand blaster or a tub of paint stripper couldn't have fixed.

you can have it if you want? just pay for shipping

hold on 4 minutes, ill be back

there you go

cars403.jpg

cars396.jpg

That'd be my tranny,so get your own bish.Although i've known you were gonna do it,I am bummed I missed out on seeing you build your motor scott.It turned out amazing.So will mine.Can't wait to see the group photo.We've got almost all the lucky charms.:laugh:

Back