• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Mirko Skidplate GB *interest check*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are still on the list please update if you're still interested at the Qty1-9 order price....and please note if you would or would not like powder coating....

Mirko Skid Plate:
1) TeamSVTour
2) BrApple - interested but would prefer (10 to 19)price- want pc
3) Matty K
4) LUCA
5) CSVT1214

Mirko Skid Plate:
1) TeamSVTour
3) Matty K
4) LUCA - still in--PC
5) CSVT1214

Five more people and we can get a much cheaper price. Come on people, you know you need one of these. :)

Bad time to lose my job :cry:

Pole you have any pictures of these yet? Is it the same thing that was on that black SVT with the Evo hood?

Bad time to lose my job :cry:

Pole you have any pictures of these yet? Is it the same thing that was on that black SVT with the Evo hood?

It's like that one but much less obvious and offering great protection. No pictures yet, but i should be building a prototype next week so you get the idea of what it'll look like.

~Josh

Mirko Skid Plate:
1) TeamSVTour
3) Matty K
4) LUCA - still in--PC
5) CSVT1214 - in but only with 10-19 price

1) TeamSVTour
3) Matty K - Still in, with PC
4) LUCA - still in--PC

Uh, yeah, I'd prefer the cheaper price, but I'm in either way.

1) TeamSVTour - def. in if we can get it for the 10+ price (may want PC,undecided as of right now)
4) LUCA - still in--PC

Pole, give it a little time. I'm sure people will jump on this. Also once a picture is posted of the prototype I'm willing to bet more people will want these.

id be in if i had a mirko. and might sumtime. i think you should make sum then sell them later becuase i kno id want to protect it when i get it. but right now i have other things to deal with. but i can see where cost out of pocket might be rough

i need to see a pic of this to change my mind cause at the moment im 40% in..

so Josh what is the skid plate gonna prevent against? scratching on the bottom?

1) TeamSVTour - def. in if we can get it for the 10+ price (may want PC,undecided as of right now)
4) LUCA - still in--PC
6)Nezerconezer-Still Interested, but only at the 10 or more price.

well that only makes 4 more ...

so Josh what is the skid plate gonna prevent against? scratching on the bottom?

Scratching the bottom and damaging the front and side lips of the splitter. In addition, if you hit something on the road especially at highway speed (say a soda bottle or something) in stead of chipping the splitter and possibly cracking the fiberglass, the plate will take the brunt of any impact and should keep the splitter mostly unharmed.

Yeah, I like the idea of seeing what I'd be buying insted of putting my money down on a blind date sorta speak...

Pole I'd probably be interested to. I had to find another mirko since an armadillo toasted the last one. I was waiting to make sure I was getting another before I spoke up but for everyone wondering Josh does jam up work.

4) LUCA - still in--PC
6) Nezerconezer-Still Interested, but only at the 10 or more price.
7) vudusvt - PC

Only need 3 more!

4) LUCA - still in--PC
6) Nezerconezer-Still Interested, but only at the 10 or more price.
7) vudusvt - PC
8) skrilla187....maybe 2 of them

I've got one person that contacted me by phone, if they're in for sure that' makes 9. Get me one more in for sure and I'll get started on a final design for fabrication drawings and get these out as fast as possible.

~Josh

I've got one person that contacted me by phone, if they're in for sure that' makes 9. Get me one more in for sure and I'll get started on a final design for fabrication drawings and get these out as fast as possible.

~Josh

skrilla187 said he may want two, can we get a confirmation on that so it would make ten?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back