• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-SZ Mini-meet and dinner

Ohh and I will b e showing up in the aarp mobile pulling the trailer I am renting, I am picking it up sunday so I dont have to rush after work teusday.

Well that should be fun getting to the top level of the parking deck :crazy:

No it wont be a problem at all dude, and if nothing else I will park down at the bottom in the open lot behind the varsity, thats the best place for pics too btw, in front of the graffiti wall.

Add to that how mine will be sagging in the rear (hehe.. I said REAR) because I am hauling every spare part Sam has to MI so he can sell them

Add to that how mine will be sagging in the rear (hehe.. I said REAR) because I am hauling every spare part Sam has to MI so he can sell them

lol Mine wont, mine will be chillin on the trailer with car cover on the whole way:laugh::laugh:

Might have to take my name of the list. Since its mother's day, I don't think that they will want to eat at the varsity for dinner. I'll suggest it, but not sure if they will want to.

Ok well call me sometime this weekend Kerry so we can plan everything out since its only a few days away like-

When you are coming to my house and time ect...

Might have to take my name of the list. Since its mother's day, I don't think that they will want to eat at the varsity for dinner. I'll suggest it, but not sure if they will want to.

What are the Roloffs having for dinner?

I am just now hearing about this. My CSVT will be back on the street after the car show tomorrow so I should be able to make this if it is still going on.

Ill be there still, LOL I dont think I can cancel as two of you bastids are crashing at my place sunday, LOL! Hope you guys are cool with sharing the futon.. Wish i had a digital camera for that!

Back