• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-SZ Mini-meet and dinner

im going to do my best as of right now to make it as long as i can talk my way into getting out of town on mothersday. I may show up with the wife and kid in tow lol. Wish me luck guys lol.

I may just be there after all, but it will be in the aarp mobile. I am changing the axle in the svt this saturday and getting it ready for sz, so I am not gonna drive it till I am in Michigan.

I may just be there after all, but it will be in the aarp mobile. I am changing the axle in the svt this saturday and getting it ready for sz, so I am not gonna drive it till I am in Michigan.

Thats cool.. I honestly didn't expect you to torture the SVT with the streets of downtown Atlanta

I know all about those streets. Used to live there.
That is why the Mirko is staying in the trunk / back seat of the car until we get to the hotel. Then it will stay in the room until S&S

I know all about those sreets. Used to live there.
That is why the Mirko is staying in the trunk / back seat of the car until we get to the hotel. Then it will stay in the room until S&S

DAMN straight man, I NEVER EVER drive with mine on the car.

I was about to go pull mine off. Its been on since Marietta. You guys need to grow a set of teticles! :)

DAMN straight man, I NEVER EVER drive with mine on the car.

That's good, especially when loading it onto that trailer you're renting.
You may find the incline to be a tad steep. Might have to stack up some boards or something.

btw, does that trailer have electric brakes too?

That's good, especially when loading it onto that trailer you're renting.
You may find the incline to be a tad steep. Might have to stack up some boards or something.

btw, does that trailer have electric brakes too?

Exactly, I wont let anything scrape. Yes it has brakes and pull out ramps.

i dont see y you guys are scared of driving with it on. when i had mine soon as it got repaired I had it on the car and never took it back off lol. Ya chances are it will break at some point but the likelyhood of it being damaged beyond repair are pretty slim. like ob said grow a pair guys:laugh:

i dont see y you guys are scared of driving with it on. when i had mine soon as it got repaired I had it on the car and never took it back off lol. Ya chances are it will break at some point but the likelyhood of it being damaged beyond repair are pretty slim. like ob said grow a pair guys:laugh:

Nope, I wont take that chance.

10 months.. Its still mounted on the bumper. And its going back on and staying on. I aint afraid of no ghost.

Just a quick question, this is the Varsity right off 75/85 on North Ave? I'm going to give my grandparents a call to see whats planned on Sunday. I'm sure I can encourage a day out on mothers day.

Back