• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pre-98 console = drool

I love the white faced cluster and white faced therm controls... what are they off of (sry im new and want to swap for the white)

Really? I think it would look weird with the white cluster and black HVAC... Although I guess the black headlight switch would balance it...
hmm ... you should get to the next NECEG meet :cool: ... or be visited by someone who has an SVT :ponder:

I was thinking about it, but I am not that sociable... I would probably just sit there the whole time and not talk to anyone :eek:

don't worry most new members going to their first meet are like that. Come to a meet and you'll have a good time.

actually depending who is at the meet it might be confusing as maany of us, including myself have installed white face hvac panels ...

Yea, I honestly can not even recall a picture of a black one around here...

I know its weird for me to see a car with out one since both of mine have a white hvac panel and I can't change the one in my mystique, not that I would do anything like that with that car either ...

Then you'd fit right in with BloodyTomFlint. ;)
It doesn't take much talking to check out the cars either. :)

This thread is turning into the NECEG, LOL
hijacked.gif

Last edited:
I wasn't silent. I instantly turned into the Zetec bish. *sigh*
Oh yeah...that's one sweet console...

Wasn't your first meet technically the mixed NECO/CEG meet at Greg's house.
I remember you talking up a storm that day! lol
It was weird seeing a newb to our meets be so talkative.

Uhh yeah it was. And yeah I always talk up a storm. I mean, look how many posts I have. It never ends...I ramble like there is no end :cool:

:laugh:

Back