• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

polishing is hard

Oh and this polishing stuff makes a mess of the garage. Had a layer of compound dust all over the place.

and scott is doing it in the kitchen :laugh: when i lived back in buffalo, my mom would come home to me baking a batch of headlights, or cleaning out my manifolds and would freak out. it was worse when she came home to me taking up the entire garage while sandblasting a bunch of parts for the MGB. thought i was dead

and scott is doing it in the kitchen :laugh: when i lived back in buffalo, my mom would come home to me baking a batch of headlights, or cleaning out my manifolds and would freak out. it was worse when she came home to me taking up the entire garage while sandblasting a bunch of parts for the MGB. thought i was dead

Baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahaha.

you should see the carpet in my room from working on stuff. lol the carpet going to the basement is full of oil stains from me bringing things in to work on. lol, yea my mom pretty much hates my car stuff.

Yeah, Like grease and oil stain on the doors from fingerprints and stains in the sinks and bath tub. You should have saw our shower when I was done working on Badsvt's 3L Turbo....Just Nasty!

yea my mom pretty much hates my car stuff.

no one knows this, but my mom actually hightowered one of my lights :laugh:

i was up real late doing it and needed to drive to work in the morning, so she gave me a hand and did one herself after i baked it open

no one knows this, but my mom actually hightowered one of my lights :laugh:

i was up real late doing it and needed to drive to work in the morning, so she gave me a hand and did one herself after i baked it open

mom ftw, did you take a pic of her to hold her accountable for future mods/projects.

--"Mom even you worked on my car mods, why are you yelling at me now":laugh:

very nice man!~ i started that but it was too much work, so i sanded mine down quick and used aluminum engine paint on them. looks okay, but it's no shiny surface. the manifold looks sick :)

mom ftw, did you take a pic of her to hold her accountable for future mods/projects.

--"Mom even you worked on my car mods, why are you yelling at me now":laugh:

haha, it was so late. i should have. i'm sure she'll wanna help with the 3L install :laugh:

damn those look great.....i would like to do my uim.... is there a how-to somewhere online or do you just kinda dig in? and if you would like to give them away i know a guy that would take them

ill probably put a how to together

as for these i dont know what im gonna do with them when they are done.i do know for sure im not putting em on my car
copper FTMW:cool:

:drool:
PICT0477.jpg

PICT0486.jpg

Last edited:
*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

did you get the oil cap dipped also?

thats just wow... :drool:

you and your wall art :nonono:

Last edited:
i love when people throw insults out and dont even bother to spell right...intentionally or not,it makes you look dumb.:shrug:

Back