• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plastic Eyelids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i have 6 more pairs done.
3. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
4. SVTRacer (1 pair)
5. Pblack003 (1 pair)
6. wantsansvt (1 pair)
7. Black99se (1pair)
9. sedunn2004 (1 pair)
So im working my way down the list and I've ran into a couple of people who don't have the money right now and I understand, it's cool. Do I need to give a week or two for everyone to get their money together?

1. JRoX85 (1 pair)
2. svtguy27 (1 pair)
3. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
4. SVTRacer (1 pair)
5. Pblack003 (1 pair)
6. wantsansvt (1 pair)
7. Black99se (1pair)
9. sedunn2004 (1 pair)
10. supah star (1 pair)
11. boogieman_se (1 pair)
12. xxblackbeautyxx (1 pair)
13. jumijc (1 pair)
14. 79mustang351w (1 pair)
15. 1sicgt (1 pair)
16. 99_svt (1 pair)
17. svt-zilla (1 pair)
18. cruzcorp (1 pair)
19.my98SVTturbo(1 pair)
20.GetU1 (2Pair)
21. Dairdevyld (1 pair)
22. cwit703 (1 pair)
I'm thinking 2 more pairs for this order to make 25 sets for this group buy so I can get caught up with this list. Then I will start a new group buy for the next batch of 25.

So im working my way down the list and I've ran into a couple of people who don't have the money right now and I understand, it's cool. Do I need to give a week or two for everyone to get their money together?

If someone doesn't have the money ready, I'd skip them. Then come back to them after everyone else is taken care of. Everyone has had 3 months to put together their $75. That is more than enough time.

I would also like to add that the plastic is very flexible and so I added flex additive to the primer so if they get flexed the primer will not crack. Just an extra precaution I take as a painter on all flexible plastics.

I got mines on Friday, since I was not at the house until today, I only have seen the box but not the product, I will upload pics of it!

Hey dude I am going to have to withdraw from the GB, some thing else came up that I can't do it now; they look great and would like later on to contact you for a pair if possible. thanks

Yeah, I opened the packaged and expected a pair of eyelids, what I did not expect was the quality of this item, beautiful and has the double sided tape and ready, I was like OMFGBBQWTF Awesome-sauce!, I will however upload those pics I promised.
mystickustoms, thank you!

Yeah, I opened the packaged and expected a pair of eyelids, what I did not expect was the quality of this item, beautiful and has the double sided tape and ready, I was like OMFGBBQWTF Awesome-sauce!, I will however upload those pics I promised.
mystickustoms, thank you!
Thank you. I'm happy that you like them.
:laugh:

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back