• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Plastic Eyelids

Status
Not open for further replies.

mystickustoms

CEG'er
I am going to be making some plastic urethane eyelids. I need to know how many people are interested ahead of time before I invest my money in materials. The price will be $75 per pair shipped to your door ($65 per pair if you buy more than one pair) and they will be sprayed with dupont plastic adhesion promoter followed by dupont primer and ready for paint, all you have to do is scuff and paint to whatever color. They are going to be molded from the fiberglass ones I just made and will be exactly the same but plastic and more durable. About the same plastic as a bumper but a little more rigid.

IMG0377B..jpgeIMG0375A..jpg.IMG0376A..jpg
IMG0394A..jpgIMG0390A..jpg
I will also include automotive double sided tape (the good stuff too) all you got to do is peel the backing and stick to light.
Everyone can send PayPal payments of $75 to Mystickustoms@yahoo.com. After you pay, pm me your address and tell me that me your all paid. I am going to sell these on a first pay basis to simplify things.

everyone better get in on these they will not crack or break and are very durable and flexable... These were done off my thinking and mysticks pure skill and engineuity.. I have no doubts that these will outperform topshop's hands down..

Depending on when you would need the payment, I'm in. I'm sorta money tight due to AutoX season starting and the V getting moar parts. :laugh:

Depending on when you would need the payment, I'm in. I'm sorta money tight due to AutoX season starting and the V getting moar parts. :laugh:

I won't need the money until they are done and you are ready for a set. No deposit just wanna make sure people are interested before I buy the supplies I need.

IMO, you'll have a lot of interest...I understand the money part, however,...it's hard for people to committ to something when there isn't a final product. I think if you make these you won't have a problem selling them, (as long as it's a good quality product) it seems there is always people looking for them. There's always eBay and craigslist for nonforum members too. jus my two cents

Completely agree with gameOVER. Money is really tight due to my 3L right now but I'd probably be down for a pair in a little bit. I dont see you having any problems selling them.

I won't need the money until they are done and you are ready for a set. No deposit just wanna make sure people are interested before I buy the supplies I need.

Well, with that being said. count me in!

1. svtguy27 (1 pair)
2. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
3.SVTRacer (1 pair)

Might as well put me back on the list.. Ready to pay when ready!

1. svtguy27 (1 pair)
2. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
3. SVTRacer (1 pair)
4. Pblack003 (1 pair)

Well you already know im on the list as we discussed the urethane in pm's I will be gettin the test set so the list is 5 so far, and yes people I am still paying for these lol..

JRoX85 (test set)
1. svtguy27 (1 pair)
2. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
3. SVTRacer (1 pair)
4. Pblack003 (1 pair)

Well the first set anyway, not a test set lol. I'm not giving these to anyone until I know they are good.I'm planning on ordering materials later this week so I can get these Rollin.

1. JRoX85 (1st pair)
2. svtguy27 (1 pair)
3. SQuAlL-NT (1 pair)
4. SVTRacer (1 pair)
5. Pblack003 (1 pair)
6.wantsansvt (1 pair)
7.Silver Rocket. (2 pairs)

Do i could as 2 people because i want 2 sets?:laugh:

how are they coming mystick any updates as of yet??

I plan on finishing up fiberglass work after work and get these in primer so I can paint tomorrow. Then they are ready for the mold. I plan on ordering the materials later this week. I gotta drop $200 to get these plastic ones started that's why I was trying to make sure people were interested first and interest is high. I'm just as ansi as everyone else is :)

i agree with klasky..im going to be getting the 3L in the next couple weeks so money will be tight for me but im extremely interested in a pair these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back