• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my new rims

this thread needs less

smalldouche.jpg

You clowns do that yourself thinking your POS's are faster than everything in the world :)

Its good that he has a mustang. He was making the SVT Contour owns look like D-bags

Yea, i never said that 170fwhp was a bad idea in these cars. It's when you throw 250, or 300+ hp that it just turns into a pointless tractionless car.

You don't know what your talking about.

At 7psi (over 300whp w/ 3L) with my good tires, LSD, and zetec FDR, I can hold first very well and I have no problems whatsoever in 2nd and on up.

At 10 plus psi (350 whp) 1st becomes a little tricky, but 2nd and up is amazing as well.

So maybe you would be better off sitting in a corner and pondering these statements before making unintelligent comments that 250hp + "just turns into a pointless and tractionless car."

Nuff said here.

Yea, i never said that 170fwhp was a bad idea in these cars. It's when you throw 250, or 300+ hp that it just turns into a pointless tractionless car.

For drag racing, sure...for everything else? not so much. tell me, were you born retarded, or do you just try really hard to be cool and end up making yourself look that way?? :shrug: :confused:

What is this Canadian talking ABOOT... IF you don't like the wheels then don't say anything.. post pictures of your car so we can give our negative opinions on it.. thanks and shut it....

Wheels loook really good by the way...

Yea, Color changing paint is sure gay. Im sure your contour gets more attention at a car show then mine. Ok.

Well I suppose it would depend on the car show in question. Im pretty sure the contour would get more love at spring zing. Where as your car might get more attention at stacey's sweet sixteen.

He posted these asking for opinions. I gave mine.
Dont like it? Block me, otherwise STFU.

Can you please direct me where he asked for an opinion???
Someone please ban this D-bag.....He's like Cool Blue but Canadian.....

Everyone please click the little caution sign above Dbags post and get him banned, he's pretty much worthless here....

Sweet rims Kev, you gonna teach me to drive stick in the EVO now?

Last edited:
Nice wheels for sure Kev!:cool: The pics don't do any justice, in person they look amazing. Compliments the car well. Couldn't have picked a better wheel!

Back