• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pics of my new rims

I don't really care if any of you agree with me. He posted these pretty much asking for opinions. I gave mine. I could care less if you wanted to read it.

Dont like it? Block me, otherwise STFU.

how about you get a life besides bashing people on CEG???:shrug:

Looks nice, how could they send you the wrong, center caps?

Man Touige is annoying, I've seen people banned for less then the crap he pulls. Shure you can voice your oppinion but you don't have to be a complete ass about it.

"Oh I was just stating my oppinion", no you were being a jerk. An opinion is more on the lines of, "not my cup of tea", or "I'd like to see those in such and such color." Instead of your "Hey that looks like ****! **** you buddy!"

Looks nice, how could they send you the wrong, center caps?

Man Touige is annoying, I've seen people banned for less then the crap he pulls. Shure you can voice your oppinion but you don't have to be a complete ass about it.

"Oh I was just stating my oppinion", no you were being a jerk. An opinion is more on the lines of, "not my cup of tea", or "I'd like to see those in such and such color." Instead of your "Hey that looks like ****! **** you buddy!"

Thanks man and i agree, there was a nicer way of putting it..

The center caps they sent me were the shortey ones, since on the evo the Hub nut sticks out more they needed to send me the longer ones..

I'm gonna have to jump on the train here. Not only does tourige give canadians a bad name he also gives trolls a bad name. Why is this tool bag still here?

Kev, rims look great. Excellent choice!

pics of new wheels =argument ......gotta love contour.org:laugh:

i think they look good

Rims look great kevin!

Tourige doesnt like dark wheels because his car shifts seven shades of pink now. Hes all about the rainbow at this point :laugh:

And you would know that how?! Have you ever been in a turbo contour? Not everyone here does this sh*t for the straight line.

I still cant figure out why you and your sweet color changing mustang even still hang out here? Wow, you made a how to, now you think you are a CEG god? I think not, you're probably one of the biggest tools to even sign on this site.

Last edited:
Didn't have trouble beating a 400hp Mustang last w/e at a local AutoX in my 170whp FWD car. It was even a long course that favored high HP.

Sorry - I think they look like crap. Nice ride - but I think there are much better color combo's that can be chosen for a black car...

And you would know that how?! Have you ever been in a turbo contour? Not everyone here does this sh*t for the straight line.

I still cant figure out why you and your sweet color changing mustang even still hang out here? Wow, you made a how to, now you think you are a CEG god? I think not, you're probably one of the biggest tools to even sign on this site.

No, i have not been in a turbo contour. But i know all about traction issues. I've seen videos of Joey's Turbo 3L and if you remember my contour did make a bit of power....

Didn't have trouble beating a 400hp Mustang last w/e at a local AutoX in my 170whp FWD car. It was even a long course that favored high HP.

Yea, i never said that 170fwhp was a bad idea in these cars. It's when you throw 250, or 300+ hp that it just turns into a pointless tractionless car.

262whp @ 7 psi and I have no issues in second whatsoever with bald ass tires.

Maybe you forgot, so I'll remind you. Joeys car made some odd 400hp/tq at the wheels, traction will start to become an issue with any car once you get up high like that.

...traction will start to become an issue with any car once you get up high like that.
(Begin Sarcasm) But not in a Corvette!!!(End Sarcasm):rolleyes: :laugh:

My personal taste is that dark colored rims only look good on dark colored cars to me.... But thats what I like..... I think they look very nice.:cool:

Back