• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

pic says it all

Out of curiosity, is your storage unit by the DMV in enfield? I'm led to believe this only because of the crap load of tire marks at the corner of the street there.......wonder who that could have been

Out of curiosity, is your storage unit by the DMV in enfield? I'm led to believe this only because of the crap load of tire marks at the corner of the street there.......wonder who that could have been

lol, no it isn't. but where my unit is they just put fresh tar down and yeah :eek:, lets just say last night I was able to spin the wheels almost the whole length :laugh:

but I haven't done a burn out, or drop on it yet or anything. not sure if I will, don't want to break anything ....

the sound that makes when it shifts is unbeleivable makes me want it ...to bad i got alot more work before i get there but its a start SeVT here i come! p.s. thanks aircougar for the body parts she goes in for paint on wednesday!

the sound that makes when it shifts is unbeleivable makes me want it ...to bad i got alot more work before i get there but its a start SeVT here i come! p.s. thanks aircougar for the body parts she goes in for paint on wednesday!

Ohh I was wondering who was buying those bumpers. They've been for sale forever :p.

Brian you jerked the car so hard in one of the vids the camera just toppled over lol :laugh:. Once you get everything squared away with all the tiny problems you have I'd love for an 8psi ride :drool:

anyone else notice that the camera slid back when he hit boost?:drool:

Brian you jerked the car so hard in one of the vids the camera just toppled over lol :laugh:. Once you get everything squared away with all the tiny problems you have I'd love for an 8psi ride :drool:

I don't think it was just hitting boost as right after that I had to come to a stop because there was someone waiting to turn left in front of me, and one on the side street and people at the cross walk .... and no one was moving so I couldn't just slow down and go around the car ...

How's this for evidence of where you were?

turbosvt.jpg

ok to bring this back .... still working out the kinks ...

thanks to turbo_fox stopping by and checking the car out we agreed that the crank case is getting pressureized. when I get off the throttle from an extended time under boost, say getting on the highway it will smoke under a high vacuum condition. Thanks to ctmystique there is video that documents this. There is no smoke under wot until the throttle is closed.

I checked the 3 pcv valves that I have and none sealed completely. Also a oil seperator didn't make a difference. So today I will be picking up a turbocoupe PCV in hopes that will seal completely and the crank case will not become pressurized.

I also still need to swap upper O2 sensor to see if the fuel trims swap as one bank is off from the other. I also still need to determine why one down stream O2 sensor isn't reading.

WOOT!!!!!! its not smoking anymore!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry just alittle happy at the moment. I got and installed the turbo coupe PCV valve this afternoon and then took the car for a rip on the highway. There was no smoke on closed throttle after boost. So now I can get back on track with a few other things and get that tune dialed in.

WOOT!!!!!! its not smoking anymore!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

sorry just alittle happy at the moment. I got and installed the turbo coupe PCV valve this afternoon and then took the car for a rip on the highway. There was no smoke on closed throttle after boost. So now I can get back on track with a few other things and get that tune dialed in.

Thats Great News Brian
36_1_11.gif

Back