• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh I want a cigarette BAD.

yeah, actually i do...lol

there isn't a smoker alive that doesn't know it's bad for them. we don't need people showing up pics of cancerous lungs or dying people to try and scare us straight. it usually doesn't work.

though i've heard that if you go and see that bodies exhibit:

http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/

they have lungs on display from long time smokers, some with cancer, and supposedly the garbage can in that area is always full of packs of cigarettes.

i wish you the best of luck to you man!!

i guess i don't understand cause i don't smoke!! s

seriously, good luck!

Ok, so I've made it 3 days now. :blackeye:

After a week your cravings will really go down. You just need to watch out for when you get the random ones and cigs are available. You'll get hooked again off just ONE, so don't smoke ANY, or I will come to your house and kick you in the nuts. Really hard.

After a week your cravings will really go down. You just need to watch out for when you get the random ones and cigs are available. You'll get hooked again off just ONE, so don't smoke ANY, or I will come to your house and kick you in the nuts. Really hard.

Well, I'd have to give you a 10 hour minimum travel time. There's a lot of hills for the Zetec to get over. :laugh:

Thank you world of warcraft. Your inability to answer a petition for 4 hours has resulted in stress reaching a high level and breaking my plan to quit smoking. :mad:

thats good...

i gave in to this thread... and got a fat cigar tonight. i know its not a cigarette... but it was damn good.
:nonono::nonono:
star_trek_chokes.jpg

a few times i did

yeah i inhale, or did inhale cigars. you're not really smoking it if you don't inhale lol

really, it came from smoking cigarettes i guess...as i never messed with cigars until i was smoking already.

when i was young, around second grade my uncle used to smoke a pipe...and i loved the smell of the cherry tobacco he used..so one day we're out in the back yard (lived in the same house i brooklyn) and he lit up the pipe and he gave it to me and said take a puff. probably figuring i'd gag or something then he could laugh at me (yeah he was a ball breaker like that)...so i took it and not knowing what to do blew into it pretty hard..blowing tobacco everywhere.

he took it back and slapped me in the back of the head. lol.:laugh:

more like $9.25 minimum here...

where glenn lives i'm pretty sure they're still around $5 a pack. i picked up a couple cartons for my aunt while i was indiana picking up the GTO and i'm pretty sure they were around $4 a pack. luckily she smokes parliaments or i'd have likely cracked and stole a few...nothing like a smoke while driving.

either way, an addiction is an addiction. it's not always so east to just stop. why do you think the government is going to keep raising taxes on cigarettes whenever they need extra $$$? cause they know smokers will pay it. like has already been said, this stimulus plan will be largely financed by smokers lol

these are things you learn when you're an addict and are getting butt raped by your federal and state gub'ment...if i was ever out of town in pa or wherever i'd pick up a carton to save some $$$.

when i flew to indiana i stopped in one of those liquor/smoke shops just to have a look around and the woman inside asked to see my plane ticket and said i can't buy anything unless i'm on an international flight...the prices on everything were pretty damn good. i say, how about charge the international people more instead of fleecing me? nah, that would make sense lol sorry...you can't buy cigarettes here in america cause you're an american. lolz

The funny part is, the same pack of smokes that I buy is about $.70 more across the street. Then they're $2 more at the nearest Walmart.

Back