• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Oh I want a cigarette BAD.

DONT CAVE! i quit about a year ago i still get this isane craving from time to time. escpecially when i see people doing it on tv/movies for some reason:shrug:.

when did you quit? props to you. time to discover something you can do whenever you have a craving that helps it. go for a cruise or something, its summer, get out and do something instead of be on CEG!

my buddy decided to quit a few months ago. he decided to start eating sunflower seeeds. they are less money for a bag than a pack of cigs. plus youll need less real food. lol. it seems to have really helped him

jsut a thought

when my dad quit he started eating in the shell peanuts ,sure he gained a few pounds but still better than smoking hope you stick with it:cool:

I'm not sure why everyone says if you drink it's even harder to quit. I've got about 4 in me and I'm still able to keep away from them.

I'm not doing it to curb it. That's just :crazy:. I'd be an alcoholic in no time...and I wouldn't want to try and come off of that.

I just merely wanted a few drinks lastnight.

really though try and find something to do when you crave. Altoids leave your breath nice and minty, a step up from what the cigs did, just saying :D

Why did you ever start smoking?

Don't say you smoke when you drink, not an excuse :)....

Im just trying to figure out why people start if they know its bad for them!!

honestly thats the only time i do. its because my roomies back at my old school smoked. and when i was drunk was the only time i would do it. then i would do it even when i wasnt drunk. but have to be drinking. its weird. if i smoke with out alcohol, i cough like crazy and feel like shiz

Why did I decide to quit?! :crazy:

tell me about it. going on 2 months now without a smoke...last night i had this unbelievable craving. i walked to the deli to get a late night snack and almost bouhgt a pack. i wanted it so bad i could taste it!

didn't do it though...

i quit for over a year once but started going out to bars and stuff again and getting offered smokes, i'd take them thinking i could control it. lol yeah...right!

Why did you ever start smoking?

Im just trying to figure out why people start if they know its bad for them!!

i started from smoking weed...most of my friends were smokers so we'd blaze up and then stand around and talk...they would bust out cigarettes and they offered me one once and that was that, it became a regular thing. next thing you know i'm up to a pack a day lol

still want one :shrug:
fatal-lung-cancer.jpg

Back