• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Sz07 Pic Thread!

Sorry it took so long - been busy since I'm home :eek: , but I finally got my SZ-07 pics uploaded ... all 249 of 'em ! So here they are - the good , the bad and also the blurry :crazy: (didn't have time to "prune" them out) .

CLICK ME !

You can view 'em as a slideshow - just click on the option at the top in the tooltray . There are 3 pages of pics , BTW . I hope I managed to get at least one pic of everyone's car . If not , sorry !

I must say Buddy, if I had the cash, if I could afford it. I would buy your CSVT and continue to treat it the way you and your wife does, with respect.

BEAUTIFUL car. :)

I must say Buddy, if I had the cash, if I could afford it. I would buy your CSVT and continue to treat it the way you and your wife does, with respect.

BEAUTIFUL car. :)

I would, too... the dirty slut she is...:laugh:

and as you know, awesome car...;)

My contributions...

166133_87_full.jpg

166133_88_full.jpg

166133_89_full.jpg

166133_90_full.jpg

166133_91_full.jpg

166133_92_full.jpg

166133_93_full.jpg

166133_94_full.jpg

166133_95_full.jpg

166133_96_full.jpg

Yes, it was. Roger would prolly know what it had in it.

Like some others have already said it was a 4-2-7 w/ a 4 spd and factory 9", too bad he didn't open the hood to see it had dual quads or not. That car was NIIIIIIIIIIICE, right down to the polished Torque-Thursts:drool: :drool: :drool:

That was an accident by the Dent Guy. We all wanted to go and kick his ass for saying "Well that's what you get for $25" :mad: Wasn't even my car and I wanted to go kick his face in.

That was the only cloud in the sky for the whole event. The rest went great. No stalling for me. :laugh:

I certainly didn't WANT to , but I'm a stand-up guy . Didn't want him f'ing up someone else's car because he was pi$$ed at me . I guess I took one for the team :blackeye: . I certainly wasn't happy about it ...

well he wouldn't have been working on anyone elses car cause the scene i would have made would have had him leaving in a hurry!

if you're saying he worked on other people's cars after yours, that's scary!

I'm very sorry to hear about your car Mr. Palumbo, if it makes you happier...yours will still out-show my car at Carlisle. ;)

I guess I took one for the team :blackeye: . I certainly wasn't happy about it ...

That happened to your car!!?? Oh man, I woulda made sure he was gone and never coming back after that, and I surely wouldn't have paid him for making my car worse! I'm sorry that had to happen to you :(

Well let's just say that he took an incredibly small , almost unnoticable dent (that noone but me ever noticed) and turned it into a pile of small (outward) dings & cracked paint :mad: . This is gonna cost me real money to have it fixed right - because it bugs me even more now than before with just a dent :( .

Like I said , I paid him because I'm a stand-up guy . And I got a receipt (for whatever that's friggin' worth :rolleyes: ) . He did pretty damn good on LUCA's car , or else he'd have never touched MY ride . Just my bad luck , I guess .

I agree, I watched him work a little bit and he did a pretty damn good job, I was about to have him come over and see what he could do for my ride... Until that happened to Buddy.

I mean, you cant do everything perfect every time, thats a given. But when he messed up, AND charged you, thats where I draw the line. He should have apologized and said "No charge" I mean. thats what I would have done.

Back