• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official stazi mesh group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey stazi, if i bought a kit, if i give you dimensions do you have any extra? I was thinking your mesh for my evo hood....let me know

yeah man id say the wedding anniversary if a pretty important thing unless you want to sleep on the couch lol :laugh: got my tracking info today.

I noticed when I tried to match the back piece up, that it was about 3/4" too long for my rear SVT bumper, it was coming close to hitting my exhaust pipe, so I had to cut it down with a dremel (in the middle of the diamonds).

I noticed when I tried to match the back piece up, that it was about 3/4" too long for my rear SVT bumper, it was coming close to hitting my exhaust pipe, so I had to cut it down with a dremel (in the middle of the diamonds).

I had the same problem. I asked him about it, he said he didnt have the template so he just cut them a little long to be on the safe side. Other than that, no problems. I'm doing the grill right now

hmmmm i havent gotten anything as of yet? the rear piece is all im waiting on lol

I had the same problem. I asked him about it, he said he didnt have the template so he just cut them a little long to be on the safe side. Other than that, no problems. I'm doing the grill right now

Is there a how-to for the grill? If not, could you post some how-to pics? :laugh:

Here's the how-to. http://www.contour.org/archive/show...Number=217195&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1 Its a good description, although more pictures definitely would have helped me. I forgot to get any pics though. Its not too bad, just don't be afraid to cut what you have to. And when you screw the black piece into the ring, predrill your holes, I broke one tab by not.

I just got done with it :laugh: I didn't really understand a few parts until I got the rings apart, but it made sense once I saw it apart. I only broke one tab :crazy: but it happened when I was separating the rings. I also trimmed the black ring due to the gap that the mesh made between the rings, this stuff is thick :shocked:

Anyway, after trimming, the two halves went together well. Now all I need is a SVT body kit (preferably in SF)!! hint, hint.

Thanks Stazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got done with it :laugh: I didn't really understand a few parts until I got the rings apart, but it made sense once I saw it apart. I only broke one tab :crazy: but it happened when I was separating the rings. I also trimmed the black ring due to the gap that the mesh made between the rings, this stuff is thick :shocked:

Anyway, after trimming, the two halves went together well. Now all I need is a SVT body kit (preferably in SF)!! hint, hint.

Thanks Stazi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome. I need to take mine back out and fix it. The sides of the ring arent attached very well and theyre sticking out. Other than that it looks great. I think i'm going to leave the ford emblem off, I haven't decided yet.

alright sorry i'll try and get some measurements of the evo hood tomorrow and send em to you and see what pricing you come up with.

thanks

Awesome. I need to take mine back out and fix it. The sides of the ring arent attached very well and theyre sticking out. Other than that it looks great. I think i'm going to leave the ford emblem off, I haven't decided yet.

That's exactly what I saw before I trimmed the black ring. I ended up mounting the ford emblem on the far right side of the grill, like most of the ones I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back