• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official stazi mesh group buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
why even sign up if your not going to pay up and ruin the GB for the rest of us. :nonono::troutslap::troutslap::troutslap: :nonono:

so Stazi whats up with this GB? has any one else sent the money in or are you gonna send our $$$ back??

I'm going ahead with the GB. Those that don't pay by 12am Monday morning will have to pay a $5 additional fee for being slack.

Whatever sets that are left over will be sold for $80 + $5 (paypal fees).

Mesh kits will be ready in approximately 2 weeks.

Thanks.

THings have been going slower on my end than I would have hoped. Do to business travel for my "real" job, I haven't had a chance to start cutting up the mesh, but I hope to do so by the end of the week.

Stick with me, we'll get there shortly.

Thanks.

All good things take time!! It's not like our cars won't run with out them :crazy:

UPDATE:
I didn't make it to Fed Ex on time, so they will ship out today, Wednesday the 17th. Was going to do it yesterday but thought I better get my ass home as it was my wedding anniversary. :troutslap: :help:

There are an extra 8 sets for anyone who's lurking and wants a set. PLEASE PM me to organize payment (PayPal preferrable), ASAP before they are all gone. :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back