• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

OFFICIAL: Spring Zing Lite 2012 - Streetsboro, Ohio

I have reached out to my contacts at RockAuto and Hawk Performance, hopefully we can provide some goodies for everyone again tihs year! :cool:

Hmm. There is a remote chance I could pull this off but I am doubtful. I'd say count me out unless I can figure something out. I'm still somewhat optimistic, I'd actually say its 50/50 right now.

In any case, good luck!

Is anyone going to Nelson for a track day?

Rob

I was just about to call you and see if you were going...but then my wife went into labor :)
I am planning on driving the gold car down for the track day as I don't think I'll have any way to get the Bondurant car down there :(

Attendees:
1. Dave Acker - D.Acker
2. Tessa Acker - D.Acker's wife
3. Ben Acker - ^^their kid
4. Sean Acker - ^^his brother
5. Chris H. - LUCA
6. Ken H. - BlackSVT
7. Jason G. - Mystique97 and family
8. Joe B. - Blu_Fuz
9. Sam F. - svttour
10.Malcolm B. - imnotacop420
11. Annie E.
12. Japhet M. - contourfever87
13. Kim L.- frenchblueC2
14. Karri P. - PeppermintPatty
15. John F. - fogarty,john
16. Justin - Justin71
17. Chris S. - crackerican69 and kids
18. Andy H. - usmc-svt
19. Brett B. - Stylin55_oh

1. Dave Acker - D.Acker
2. Tessa Acker - D.Acker's wife
3. Ben Acker - ^^their kid
4. Sean Acker - ^^his brother
5. Chris H. - LUCA
6. Ken H. - BlackSVT
7. Jason G. - Mystique97 and family
8. Joe B. - Blu_Fuz
9. Sam F. - svttour
10.Malcolm B. - imnotacop420
11. Annie E.
12. Japhet M. - contourfever87
13. Kim L.- frenchblueC2
14. Karri P. - PeppermintPatty
15. John F. - fogarty,john
16. Justin - Justin71
17. Chris S. - crackerican69 and kids
18. Andy H. - usmc-svt
19. Brett B. - Stylin55_oh
20. James O. - ZoomZoom Diva

Sorry everyone, I am out. I have to take a couple vacation days this week to move my niece to Orlando from Indy, and therefore can't really afford to take a couple more in May. I am quickly running out of days and it is only April.

Sorry everyone, I am out. I have to take a couple vacation days this week to move my niece to Orlando from Indy, and therefore can't really afford to take a couple more in May. I am quickly running out of days and it is only April.

Well damn, we'll miss you this year.

The good news for you though Dave is that I'll be up in your area for work for a couple nights the week after SZL. Maybe we will have to get together on a school night.

Can we have a mini show'n shine at least on Saturday in the hotel parking lot to get everyone together in one place at the same time?

I might be able to conger up some kind of awards :laugh:. No promises though ;).

I'd like to cruise down there. I'll see though might have to see what's going on out where I live but it would be a Friday drive back Saturday or sunday.

Can we have a mini show'n shine at least on Saturday in the hotel parking lot to get everyone together in one place at the same time?

I might be able to conger up some kind of awards :laugh:. No promises though ;).

That is the plan Joe. :) Our thinking was that everyone can do as they please during the day, maybe make plans to hit up a few places together and then in the evenings we will all meet back in the parking lot for our usual shenanigans..
We aren't planning on any awards, just hanging out and checking out the cars.

I've been back and forth on this for a few weeks, but barring any issues with a Subaru wheel bearing replacement happening later this week, have made the decision to troll :)
The SVT just won't be ready for distance travel unless I get my rear in gear and address a few minor issues.

Back