• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

Watch out Aussie... your bride won't want me calling DMV for you to look up the car owner from the license plate AFTER you identify the driver as "a nice lady named Kathy."

Great Scott. Is that the flux capacitor in the back seat?
She is actually on her way to Los Vegas to a DMC convention where they have all that stuff.... LOL

Watch out Aussie... your bride won't want me calling DMV for you to look up the car owner from the license plate AFTER you identify the driver as "a nice lady named Kathy."
No problem I wrote the website info on the back of my business card..... She'll be calling the office.... :cool:

Ok so I'm driving down SE Powell the other night and there beside me was this...

10-09-09_2112.jpg

Darn near as nice as an SE if they paid a bit more attention to detail.... LOL

But why would a sane person drive this in town????? and in SE PDX, what if you had to park it? can you say expensive door dings! :nonono:

Hey let's jump in the RR and go to Walmart.

T-Red E1

T-Red E1

Southbound on I-405 near the Hwy 522 interchange. I took 522 west and he was behind me, but got off at the first Woodinville exit.

Nice lookin' car!

(I was in my T-Red E0)

Saw an E0/E1 T-red SVT on Hwy 527 in Canyon Park yesterday. Revved my engine as I went past (he was going straight and I had a free right turn). He didn't even flinch. Maybe I need to take the silencers off again.

Younger guy and the car has handicapped plates.

Southbound on I-405 near the Hwy 522 interchange. I took 522 west and he was behind me, but got off at the first Woodinville exit.

Nice lookin' car!

(I was in my T-Red E0)

This sounds like my younger brother! I keep telling him that he needs to wave or do a head nod or something.. but he doesn't really know what he is driving! We live in Mill Creek and he works in Redmond... all of his buds are in Woodinville. 00 T-red STOCK no tint and it actually just got backed into so his drivers mirror is broken :(

Saw an E0/E1 T-red SVT on Hwy 527 in Canyon Park yesterday. Revved my engine as I went past (he was going straight and I had a free right turn). He didn't even flinch. Maybe I need to take the silencers off again.

Younger guy and the car has handicapped plates.

This sounds like Dusty too, but he doesn't have HC plates.. hmm.

Black SVTC in Beaverton, OR

Black SVTC in Beaverton, OR

I was driving home yesterday at 6:30pm and as I pulled on to my street (SW Autumn Dr) I noticed a black CSVT turning as well! They turned again and pulled into a driveway about 10 house down from me! I can't believe there is a contour owned in my neighborhood! Is it someone on these forums???

-Nick

It is probably my original csvt that i sold in 03. I know that is resides in beaverton somewhere. I don't think the guy is on the forums but introduce yourself cause i would like to meet him. Does it have the spoiler?

So did anyone here have that black E0 at Walgreen's at 39th and SE Belmont in PDX last night? The rain may have ruined the note left on the wipers.

T-Green SVT in Bothell

T-Green SVT in Bothell

Right in front of the Chase in DT Bothell. It looked stock, but I only got a quick glance at it.

Someone should let me know if they see my Volvo!

Green Volvo, HID/Projector headlights, far can, etc. No front plate, tinted, lowered. Around the Kent/Tacoma/Seattle area.

If you see a Blue contour sport with HID/Projectors and a lug cap missing then it's my mom. haha.

Back