• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

Boy I'm getting lonely up here. I haven't seen another SVT tour in town. Saw 3 in Edmonton I think. The dealers up here didn't even know there was an SVT Contour!

Saw a SF E0, I pulled up next to him, on an exit coming off SB I5 near Fife WA, about 12:30 pm Friday. it was my 2nd trip to Seattle and back this past week, going to the King Co. courthouse. Wednesday with side trips to Bremerton/battleship cove/puget sound naval base, Silverdale, Poulsbo to Seattle Ferry, got 28 mpg while speeding.

Canyon Creek? You (were) the closest SVT to me then I think, if you're near Slave Lake. What are you driving now?
Do you know of anyone else around the north with an SVT?

I dont know of anyone else with a CSVT or any other SVT around Slave Lake (yes that Canyon Creek west of Slave), other than the friend in Vancouver I sold mine to. I drive a black Honda Ridgeline now with a racing package (intake and stripes), I needed it for work. The only other vehicle that I have that is modified is the old F100 truck I put in a 302 (and $5000 in parts). Its a sleeper. I check ebay and a few sites for CSVTs, still a good buy.

Pulled up next to a guy on pine st in salem it was a facker Svt lol black Contour GL or SE can't remember lol it had full Svt body kit and tan interior but it had no exaust ! And no Svt wheels I think they were hub caps is this anyone here ?

Spotted a t red Svt turning on to delta off of belt line in eugene today about 2:40 any one here ?

say a silver frost SVT, '99 or 2000 in Red Deer, Alberta last week in front of Chapters bookstore on the south side. Quite stock-looking, good shape other than usual heavy scratching on the front bumper, etc. Left him/her a note introducing contour.org.

Saw 2 SVT's this weekend. One black SVT, looked stock, going north on SR-167 in Kent. We were coming up to the Central exit. I passed them in my Volvo. Also, i saw another one on rims in the Chestnut Ridge Neighborhood the other day. Sunday IIRC, black too.

Yesterday 6/2 I just pulled off 205 at the Sunnyside Rd exit and spotted a T-red E0. I was in my truck, so you might guess the look when I pulled along side and motioned for the driver to roll down his window..... You know his thought was what is this crazy old guy doing???? But when I asked him if he was on CEG then he really got a puzzeled look on his face...... I briefly told about the site and he said he was interested in it and would check it out tomorrow..... The the light turned green and he headed east. Hope to see a new friend here soon.

AF

Drove by a green svt last night parked on the street I went back later and left a note to check CEG out hope he or she does

Last edited:
You left a note on my green SVT last night in Dallas. I have been too ashamed to come on here becausee my car needs so much stuff done to it!

Ha! You need so much stuff done to your car? Maybe re-install side skirts, replace the A/C system, install a clutch, add a new engine, an MIL eliminator on one header, 1 or 2 bulbs in my 3rd brake light, a vaccuuming, a wash, rub out/touch up the scrape on the rear passenger side door, rebuild the rear brake calipers, replace the oil and cabin air filters, destress the crummy driver (the tall goofy one, not the short cute one)...

Yeah I do think that's y I first loged on to this site and your car looked good at lest most motor probs I find easy to fix if there r any lol

Back