• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official SPOTTED! Thread

Well since I maintain the electronics in the boardroom and the CEO's office I'd have to say most of the Officers know me..... I just don't want them to know me too well ..... LOL

So WiredMotorSports and I are standing in the parking lot of Busters Bar-B-Que in Tigard looking at the cars and chatting a bit b4 getting lunch. His black SVT my green SE and then this Sliver Frost SVT pulls in and for a second I thought it might be PDXSVT, but this guy gets out not Bob, and this gal not Ameshia and they just start walking off paying no never mind to us two and our tours.

Now I thought he pulled in there because he spotted the cars (who wouldn't), but when he started walking off I hollered at him and said you gotta at least say Hi...LOL and then he saw the cars. He lives in Sherwood and I gave him an invite to the site..... can you believe he says he didn't see the cars, yet he parked right next to another SVT and an SE..... Must be the cars just attract one another regardless of the driver...LOL Hope we get a new member out of it... bet he at least looks closer next time..... :laugh:

Was wiredmotorsports on durham in tigard Thursday the 10th. If it was i hope you were at O'briens pub rather than the tanning spot my girl went to,lol. She pulled up and parked my 99 csvt silverfrost/tint/svt seatbelt pads aftermarket silver wheels and black svt grafix on rear doors next to a black csvt with either chrome or polished wheels? I live off main in Tigard and have seen the silver csvt you spoke of. Well it must be if he lives in sherwood,clean silver no wing? I just got a quick veiw of it real fast.Another lives off 99w but its beat with no grill or wing,cracked windshield.I cant wait to meet you local guys but cant go to portland on account of the 3,000 wasco want to release the sanction and give my licence back! anyway if we can meet somewhere(like Busters) i can roll and we can BS or whatever

Caught again!

Well today our fearless leader GrooveNerd himself spotted Aussie Ford lurking around the counter at Tigard u-pull-it.... now that's twice I've been caught on the prowl for parts...... I'm gonna have to either shave or offer a reward for spotting me..... LOL :laugh:

What do you think????? :cool:
Give me a shout when you troll u-pull it! I wont snag up on you parts either,lol

Wiredmotorsports is from Washington so I doubt it was his black SVT you saw there.

I'm sure we can work something out on a meet up grub & gab.

Hey, you guys better invite me too!

Humboldtkill- I live on the border of Beaverton/Aloha & I drive a Black CSVT w/chrome wheels but it wasn't me. I've seen another Black CSVT w/chrome or polished wheels in Lake Oswego & cruising through Tigard on Hall Blvd. near Washington Square, but I've never meet the owner. We live pretty close to each other so if you want to meet up some time just let me know.

-Aaron

Ya nope, it wasnt me... other than that weekend meetin up with aussie i havent been back down...well i did but that was in another car to buy a truck i found down there... Nice buy too.. 89 ford f350 4door long bed, with papers on a rebuild 30k ago, for 1600...not to bad, works great as my work truck... although seems a waist with just me riding in a 4 door truck lol:crazy:

I will do a Local meet thread tomorrow so we can brainstorm and setup a meet.To tired tonight to type,and as you may have noticed im not the greatest at the spelling/grammar thing.But hey im great at math.

Ok now back on topic..........Red csvt spotted today in tigard on Frewing st.

Last edited:
PDX 2 sightings

PDX 2 sightings

Whoa, 2 in one weekend!

Friday May 2nd 5PM
I84 eastbound near Gateway, Silver 1998 SVT with under 40 adult male heading east. Me in white Montero Sport...much traffic

Saturday May 3rd 9PM
I5 northbound near Charbonneau. Dark SVT, green or black. Looked like stock exhaust and stock tire width. Me in Black C230 Kompressor passed you in the turn before Wilsonville.

OK so I'm a bit late with this, but back on 4/22/08 on I5 SB this T-red SVT took the Carman Dr exit. I pulled along side and the driver did kinda of a double take when he saw my green SE next to him, then waved, as he headed off to the exit. It was colorful for a bit ..... LOL

Looks like an E1 to me
04-22-08_1152.jpg

04-22-08_1153.jpg

If he had Oregon plates, a local attorney might have some idea of how to check with DMV and get the owner's name and address.

Then again, if you have friends in high places with high-powered aerial surveilance means, you already know who he is, whether he owns an aussie dog, and if his VIN says it's a E1. So I'll not bet against you.

LOL it was just my old fingers not doing what I tell them to .... I agree with DDV it's an E0 I miskeyed...

Ya, he had Ore plates.

Thanks PDX for the vote of confidence, but I only use those techniques on certain occasions.....:laugh:
he waved with all his fingers.... LOL
AF

Last edited:
I spotted a silver csvt on sunday on cornelius pass rd. around 3:00. A hispanic guy driving it. It was pretty clean and looked stock.

F.O.R.D.

F.O.R.D.

Broken down on the Glenn Jackson bridge Monday 5/19 about 7PM .....a weird "Aquamarine" :rolleyes: colored 98+ Contour.....have never seen this color before

See a Silver Frost SVT in Auburn WA, on Auburn way south just off the freeway... everyday to and from school... black rims and tinted windows... Anyones on here:shrug: ? if not ill go try to recruit for CEG:laugh:

Do we have any CEG members in the Bozeman / Belgrade area of Montana? I saw a Silver SVT Monday evening on the frontage road near the Bozeman airport. Does it belong to anyone here?

I just saw a black Csvt at the jack and the box on Cornell and 185th. It had some rims and a Hawaiian island sticker on back window. If I see them again going to talk and try to recruit them if not all ready a member..

T-Red SVT westbound on Burnside in Gresham ~0800 on 2008.06.16. I tried to slow down a bit to wave "Hi!" (without annoying the person following me) but it didn't pull up along side me. Looked like it had aftermarket wheels, but I'm not positive.

Do we have any CEG members in the Bozeman / Belgrade area of Montana? I saw a Silver SVT Monday evening on the frontage road near the Bozeman airport. Does it belong to anyone here?

I know that I traded my Silver 98 SVT at a dealership in Bozeman. They called me a few days later and said that someone was interested in it and was asking questions that only we could answer, so they put us in touch with him. That was spring 2006, so he still could be driving it. I hope so!

Back