• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted a black SeVT in Windsor Locks today and followed it down rte 91 south towards Hartford SVT front and rear bumpers tinted windows SE wheels and side skirts.

I think someone may have spotted me while I was up in NH this weekend? I forget what route I was on, but I think it was 495 at the time, and someone in a red Honda Accord, new-ish with a busted up right tail light, waved at me apparently. My passengers told me, I had no idea anyone waved, lol.

I think someone may have spotted me while I was up in NH this weekend? I forget what route I was on, but I think it was 495 at the time, and someone in a red Honda Accord, new-ish with a busted up right tail light, waved at me apparently. My passengers told me, I had no idea anyone waved, lol.

maybe they where just laughing at you?

Spotted a nice, clean SF SVT today around 12:30 on 91S in Hartford. Older guy driving that waved as we matched speeds. Had some extra SVT emblems near the 24V badges. Always cool to see an SVT that you haven't run into yet!

Silver SVT it was heading north or RT 3 about a mile past the tolls.
it was just before 5PM tonight.
you were in the passing lane.
i was going southbound in the vic.

That's the silver SVT I keep posting about. I actually caught him again today leaving the corporate driveway (I was 2 cars behind in my SVT, don't think he saw me :mad: ). He's always in the passing lane on the highway.

Although it was 5:30pm that I left work, not 4:45, so maybe we saw different cars?

i just realized that i fugged up, it was just before 6Pm not 5.
i didnt leave the manchester plant until just after 5:30.

Alright, I've been seeing this same Silver SVT for weeks and it's driving me nuts. It's always parked on Salem St off of Columus Ave in New Haven. It's either backed in the driveway or on the street. Appears to be stock, although I've never gotten real close to it. I've seen in at all times of the day and night and I'd swear it never goes anywhere.

Anybody?

Alright, I've been seeing this same Silver SVT for weeks and it's driving me nuts. It's always parked on Salem St off of Columus Ave in New Haven. It's either backed in the driveway or on the street. Appears to be stock, although I've never gotten real close to it. I've seen in at all times of the day and night and I'd swear it never goes anywhere.

Anybody?

Is it missing a jack point cover or something?

I think i remember seeing a silver SVT in new haven not too long ago.

Is it missing a jack point cover or something?

I think i remember seeing a silver SVT in new haven not too long ago.

No, this one isn't. I know the one you are thinking of though. I see him in West Haven and Orange from time to time (more West Haven, actually).
I've tried to get his attention, but never have.

No, this one isn't. I know the one you are thinking of though. I see him in West Haven and Orange from time to time (more West Haven, actually).
I've tried to get his attention, but never have.

I drive through shelton all the time, how come I never see you? I'm always on 110 going to monroe.

I drive through shelton all the time, how come I never see you? I'm always on 110 going to monroe.

Actually, I'm still living in West Haven right now, but will be moving in 2 weeks or so. If I'm to be spotted it's gonna be on Campbell Ave, Boston Post or RT. 34. At least, that's where I am the most.
Where's 110?

Actually, I'm still living in West Haven right now, but will be moving in 2 weeks or so. If I'm to be spotted it's gonna be on Campbell Ave, Boston Post or RT. 34. At least, that's where I am the most.
Where's 110?

110 runs through down town shelton along the river

Back