• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted an E1 Silfro on Ford Road near M-39 on Saturday. Looked to be pretty much stock. Really clean car if it belongs to someone on here.

Four days in MI, and I already spot a bunch of Contiques and an CSVT. In TX, I've seen one CSVT in a spread of a year. :blackeye:

anyone live at M-59 and Pontiac Lake road in the apartments. Saw a black CSVT on FSVT wheels.

which m-59 and pontiac lake rd inter-section white lake township or waterford township? :laugh:

Spotted a T-red SVT with spoiler parked infront of an office building on Squirrell across from Oakland U. around 5PM

not sure of the guys name but he has a black svt with the purposely rusted hood with writing at the top of it. driving on 96 west today and thought for sure i saw him driving east.

Spotted a Silfro E1 heading east on Chester by University Circle and the Cleveland Clinic tonight about 930, I waved but you didn't notice.

Spotted - Sidney ohio

Silver contour sport with svt sideskirts..everyone else looked stock. Appears he works at the carry out by als pizza..

Back