• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Seen a silfro SVT in downtown ypsilanti by Washington and Pearl street the other day. Had on aftermarket body kit, and black rims. Spotted you passing Deja Vu, must have been around 8ish.

Also spotted a silfro svt in belleville yesterday, by the autoparts store on Tyler and Belleville road and seen you again around the strawberry fest, had no jackpoint covers.

Sunday, spotted a red CSVT with silver Le Mans stripes at Devils Lake. I waved and dude looked really confused. I think he figured it out after a few seconds.

i was in Dayton visiting my parents and I spotted a SF CSVT at the Tattoo event at Wright-Pat.

My SVT was in the Kettering/ Washington Township area all weekend, did anyone spot me?

T green SVT heading east on maple at the M-5 light in commerce monday morning

Steel Blue se with a mesh grille on pontiac trail and old wixom road monday morning. I think he picked up hid's from reebs when we were lighting stuff on fire :shrug:

SF SVT going south on M-5 when I was at the light on maple last night on my way into work

Steel Blue se with a mesh grille on pontiac trail and old wixom road monday morning. I think he picked up hid's from reebs when we were lighting stuff on fire :shrug:

SF SVT going south on M-5 when I was at the light on maple last night on my way into work

Haha. When aren't we lighting stuff on fire? And yea, that SE is Travis's. He was just over the other day picking stuff up again too.

The SF was probably me Austin.

Spotted black SVT in Lapeer, looked beat up. I just caught a quick look at it. Looked to be missing at least one jack point cover. Poor car :nonono:

Saw a t-green E1 earlier today on Holland-Sylvania between Hill and Angola looked pretty clean

Spotted VERY VERY clean. Black SVT- 18" Motegi wheels lowered, painted rear reflector, aftermarket exhaust. Newberg/annarbor trail. 2pm..ish

Seen the car on here for sale one time.. I fail to remember whos.

Black svt plymouth turning north onto merriman. Stock other than wheels. 11ish AM 7/15

Black svt Missing sideskirts going east towards canton on Ford road. Where it was two lanes 7ish PM 7/15

Back