• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

That was my 98 CSVT with my daughter driving. I saw you driving by slowly and asked my daughter if they said anything to her.

Sorry, that reply was to Martinmalley's post about seeing a black CSVT on 1/2/09 in the parking lot of mad river.

spotted a t-red SVT with Enkei RS-5 Wheels on Michigan ave in ypsilanti, I flashed you the shocker as I drove in front of you.

spotted that YA mystique again. it was at the shop right next to mine on euclid ave in euclid getting some work done. car is SO clean. i wanted to leave work so bad and see it, but i had way too much work to do

T-Red svt. Anna Ohio, by the high school.

Missing jack point covers, atleast on the drivers side..looked stock otherwise.

Today, 11am @ T-Bell Gratiot, N of Hall, Green CSVT. Never saw anyone get in or out, but it left while I was eating...

Today, T-Red SE, WB Hall near Lakeside. Then within 5 miles, a silfro Contique I didn't get close enough to see specifics...both, say 3:45-4:00ish

Sadly my CSVT was nestled in my shop awaiting further mechanical intervention...had the wife's Rendezvous

Saw a black E0 with spoiler on I-69 headed towards Canada, about 20 miles from the border on Sunday afternoon.

Silver E1 at the Heartland Market in Wasteland, MI. Ford and Wildwood. I'm the dude you almost ran over backing up in the parking lot! 5:30pm

cont011309.jpg

Silver E1 at the Heartland Market in Wasteland, MI. Ford and Wildwood. I'm the dude you almost ran over backing up in the parking lot! 5:30pm

I know I've seen that car before, but I can't recall who's it is. But, that's not far from where I am at all, just a few miles.

i was at john lance ford picking up some vegetable oil for a class project when i saw a red svt in the corner. license plate was "SVT V" had hightowered headlights. WHO ARE YOU

Back