• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

YA mystique in the walmart parking lot in willowick. absolutely MINT interior

yamystique.jpg

what time on I-94? <---cruising around in a 98 csvt silfro with exhaust and thats it. :shrug:i woulda noticed another csvt though.

Green E1 rolling down Center Ridge in North Ridgeville yesterday mid afternoon. Front mesh, looked Elky style and tint. Looked real clean too.

Spotted Green SVT turning onto Secor from Dorr in Toledo. I was in the front of the turn lane on Secor...didn't see you until the last second..and it took a second to process...so I wasn't able to greet you. Sounded really nice though :cool:

Silverfrost CSVT on 33 north out of Lancaster. Looked like E1 rims. The black part of the rear bumper cover was cut out. Bunch of old ladies in it.

spotted Blue CSVT with 20 inch Chrome rims, missing a jack point cover heading north on US-23

also spotted closer to flint a black CSVT, looked like it had focus SVT wheels and 30% tint all around heading north towards flint.

Followed a black CSVT from Franklin County into the parking lot at Mad River ski "resort" in Bellefontaine. I was going to say hey, but my daughter didn't approve of my lurking and I wanted to park somewhere else.

Back