• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

ok, so saturday, we are going to bar b que burgers and hot dogs, anyone here a vegan? also, what kind of drinks should i get, and who is ok with helping with the costs?
We have plastic cups and bowls and plasticware that we will bring, plus we will be glad to chip in for whatever else!

ok, so i need to get hamburgers, cheese, hot dogs, buns for both, ketchup, mustard, assortment of chips... what else do you guys/gals want?

Beverages too.

Are we going to pick this stuff up at the meet or grab it before we leave your place Kyle?

Buy when we get there. Let's invade that town!

But keep it clean please thats my city..LOL..im sorry i couldnt make it..To go to the Keys doesnt come along that often..Oh yeah Kyle take them to the car meet and Invade them with SVT's and contours..Make them all stare and wonder What the heck is going on..Have fun guys/gals Im leaving in 5hrs ( At 6Am ) for the keys..

yeah, there is a car show at night, alot of nice cars hanging out in a parking lot, everyone is cool, if we want to, we can invade that... i guess I can wait to go to sams club for food til I get there, but the sams is like 15-20 minuts from the park

tomorrow is the big day, hope everyone is making their cars shiny and beautiful... i have been working on it all day, including picking painted hood up from shop and putting it on, looks nice!!

can't wait til tomorrow morning though, getin ancy now!

Randy.... Kim is making Carmel Apple Salad..... :)

Never had that before. Save me a bite!

I usually make my car shiney at the meets - and mod it. I'll install the Rear STB while there & maybe polish the car up. If there is a junk yard with a front passenger door for a Cabernet Mystique/Contour, I'll do that mod too.

Hmmm.... What else... :ponder:

woooooooooooooooooo Its almost that time! Tourdeforce you rollin with Brent, Pablo, and myself sat moring? Branched out may join if he gets his lazy ass up in time.

Speaking of modding Ill bring my wallet so you guys can modd it with cash lol.

Still debating washing my car here or untill I get there so no buggies will on the car.

So little time left!

So Brent you bringing Kim or the other one? LOL!!! BURN!

woooooooooooooooooo Its almost that time! Tourdeforce you rollin with Brent, Pablo, and myself sat moring? Branched out may join if he gets his lazy ass up in time.

Still debating washing my car here or untill I get there so no buggies will on the car.

So little time left!

you just wait for when esther calls! lol.

ohh, and bring cash for the DMD if you still want it ;)

South Florida Departure

South Florida Departure

For anybody else that hasn't posted but is still going to this meet from South Florida, we have a caravan of cars meeting at Sawgrass Ford at 8:00 AM. Leaving at 8:15.

So little time left!

WATCH IT SON!!!! :nonono: LOL!!! DONT MAKE ME GROUND YOU!

Back