• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

1. SVTFlea & Brent372
2. BranchedOut
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. KerryKool

I'm guessing this is an updated who's coming list.:shrug:

1. SVTFlea & Brent372
2. BranchedOut
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. KerryKool
5. RandyCSVT
6 Svttour

1. SVTFlea & Brent372
2. BranchedOut
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. KerryKool
5. RandyCSVT
6 Svttour
7. Jthursby (no room booked yet)
8. gulfcat & daughter (no room booked yet, either)

1. SVTFlea & Brent372
2. BranchedOut
3. HolyRollerzC3
4. KerryKool
5. RandyCSVT
6 Svttour
9.JJSVTC98 (booking king tomorrow)

1. SVTFlea & Brent372
2. BranchedOut (room booked with right hand)
3. HolyRollerzC3 (room booked)
4. KerryKool (room booked with Randy
5. RandyCSVT (room booked with Kerry)
6 Svttour (room booked)
9.JJSVTC98 (booking king tomorrow)

yada yada yada

less then a week, hope everyone gets their room booked, and i am getting excited

Im getting a king size room. if someone needs a room at the last minute I can sell you mine and sleep somewhere else I have friends in ft myers.

Im getting a king size room. if someone needs a room at the last minute I can sell you mine and sleep somewhere else I have friends in ft myers.
I DONT BELIEVE I GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO SPEND THE NIGHT AT A FRIENDS HOUSE!!!! YOU WILL BE PARTYING WITH YOUR PARENTS!!!
mom has spoken :laugh:

jjsvtc was looking for a roommate, so I told him gulfcat was also looking for a roomie, is anyone else looking for a roomie in case gulfcat doesnt stay at the hotel?

my room is for sale! 1 king size. I need to cut back on the spendatures.... I will be attedending the evening events no wories! beer pong anyone?

ok, so saturday, we are going to bar b que burgers and hot dogs, anyone here a vegan? also, what kind of drinks should i get, and who is ok with helping with the costs?

Back