• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Fort Myers FL Meet

The Bible Is Coming!!!

The Bible Is Coming!!!

1. HolyRollerzC3 +1
2. Fordman302 & Girlfriend.
3. Branchedout
4. SVTFlea & Brent372
5. KerryKool
6. Svttour & Girlfriend
7. cops_got_my_SVT (Suriel) & Dina
8. gulfcat & daughter
9. #1700project2000 (cody) $ arial
10. TourDeForce & wife - Possibly 2 Contiques...
11. RandyCSVT
12. JJSVTC98, maybe + 1, finding out asap

I cant believe you only have 4 posts man! soon, you'll have more meets then posts!!

Wow i cant wait to see what happens when people start showing up and i dont have my SVT anymore..Oh well i'll take it home after everyone arrives and get a ride back with Kyle..

the next step is everyone telling me how many rooms we need, or jsut everyone make their reservations!

from what i can tell, its prolly gonna be 8+ rooms, so i'll call and try and get a group rate this weekend...

the next step is everyone telling me how many rooms we need, or jsut everyone make their reservations!

from what i can tell, its prolly gonna be 8+ rooms, so i'll call and try and get a group rate this weekend...

I'll find out no later then Monday if you can count me as 2 or not, but I'll push to find out sooner.

Any good web info?

Any good web info?

If anyone has any good sites for parts or info, let me know so I can add it into the Bible. just post a simple list and i'll check it out. If I dont have it, I'll add what I can.

Make sure to get a "block" of rooms, like we had before, so we are all on the same floor, near each other !!!

Hotel Room Info

Hotel Room Info

As far as I can tell, this is what the rooms would need to be, and please correct me if I am wrong:

King rooms:

HolyRollerzC3
SVTFlea and Brent 372
SVTTour
Cops Got My SVT
#1700project2000
TourDeForce
JJSVT
Branchedout

Double Rooms:
KerryKool & RandyCSVT
Gulfcat with daughter??? would like a roommate

Will call and get a group rate and block today!!

***When making reservations, tell them the block for Kyle Miller*** RATE is 62.00 FOR KING OR DOUBLE, BEING ITS A SATURDAY!!

Hotel Info Again: Ramada 239.275.1111

Last edited:
Add me

Add me

Alright count the geezer in I'm going.
Now, is this just Saturday?
Two, anyone planning any mods during, as I'll be happy to bring the impliments of destruction with me and I don't mind sweating my balls off working on cars. Just let me know now and I'll probably come Friday night instead of Satuday morning and get a room.
Three, I'm old and if there's drinking I'm usually a one-beer wonder so I can drive.
And most important, I hate rap music and if I hear any I might put large caliber holes on you're stereo system. heh heh.

Jim T.

813/210/1196 cell

ok,

a. its saturday, and then breakfast, and whoever is up for something can and will on sunday prolly, so saturday would be the night to stay

b. i also hate rap music, but the parks admin would probably not liek it if we started shooting in the county park

c. there will be beers being drank, so get a hotel room, have 1 and a half, and pass out, we won't make fun of you!

Looking forward to meeting you Jim.

Careful with this guy hes told me the same thing... then I realized he wasnt a 21 year old girl.. lol I cant wait. I spoke to a local here. Joe has met him, his name is Neil he is planning on attending aswell. THIS IS GOING TO BE THE MEET OF THE CENTURY!!!

P.S. I hope you dont mind me having my music loud on the cruising part but I can have it down when we are all hanging out.

WOAH!

Stop the presses...
Neil is going to attend??
:shocked:

Yeah I called him and spoke to him about it. I told him that he needs to go since he didnt go to orlando. He told me to call im a little closer to the meet date.

WHATEVER MY BIRTHDAY IS SUNDAY!! I WANT FREE STUFF AS GIFTS!

Back