• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

*** official fl ceg decemebr meet ***

If I could just get it to run right....:cry:

DSCN0435.jpg

come on people. someone step up and set something up. i still have to talk to my boss about taking time off. if we keep putting this off, there wont be any way i can make it. i cant afford to take the days off and then find we're not doing this.

Doesn't Sam have about a dozen contours at any given point? One of those have to work.

I wish.

Im pretty swamped right now though. I have a contour Im dropping a 3L in, a contour I am making a harness for, another contour I will br dropping a motor in after xmas. I will be dropping another motor in my turbo car.

Well, We'll definitely be in Orlando Dec 12.

There's a show my daughter wants to see at House of Blues, but I'm not willing to give up the meet, so we're going to do both, somehow...

Fox, do you live close enough to go check out Celebration Suites?

Or is it that no-one wants to do "budget" & we need to look completely elsewhere?

I agree with Smalls - Let's make up our minds!

Fox, do you live close enough to go check out Celebration Suites?

They are offering a suite for 42 bucks! I live kinda close. Im the closest out of everyone so I will see if I can swing a 30 min drive. Even though......

Oh :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

My sisters effing wedding is that weekend! Eff eff eff eff. Capitol "F".

Its not the happiest of occasions so Ive been blocking it out.

Oh :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

My sisters effing wedding is that weekend! Eff eff eff eff. Capitol "F".

Its not the happiest of occasions so Ive been blocking it out.

I have a wedding to go to on December 24th that I keep forgetting about. Who picks Christmas eve of all days to get married?

Sry guys, count me out on this one. I got invited to go hunting the weekend of the meet in north FL. and since I missed my annual hunting trip to Wis., I don't want to pass it up.

So pretty much everyone is backing out (for whatever reason) on this.

Fine. I'll say it. NOT HAPPENING.

Re-schedule! So that I can make it! Even though it'll probably be a +300 mile trip for me, but it's all good. I can do that in less than 3 hours :crazy: Just kidding, but for real. Someone should really re-schedule one like, a few months from now, right when it'll start to get warmer, but still a tad cold. And preferably next to the coast! hahaha. But seriously, like I said, another date. I really want to make it out to one.

Back