• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Official** Chicken Wing Zing Thread

I dont see what having the children has to do with having people over and what not. I could understand not drinking around them or whatever:shrug: I was looking forward to chilling out with you Ryan!:crazy: Good to hear they are all yours for now. Make it count thats for sure.

On another note. I may not even make this afterall.

Well this sucks. I cant spend money right now on a hotel room. I understand you gotta do what you gotta do Ryan and kids would be my first priority as well. :cool: Maybe next time, I'll be able to make it up.

So where are the festivities happening now?

So what are we doing again? I'm completely lost. Seem like we just lost the meet when Ryan had issues or are we just going to wander aimlessly around the "A".
I'm not trying to be a pessimist but it seems like peeps are dropping out as well.

So what are we doing again? I'm completely lost. Seem like we just lost the meet when Ryan had issues or are we just going to wander aimlessly around the "A".
I'm not trying to be a pessimist but it seems like peeps are dropping out as well.
if i am going to have to come down AND find a place to stay idk if I will make this. I may end up going on to the neco meet the next week cause I REALLY want to dyno. Then again I may not have the funds for either:shrug:

It does sound like the meet is falling apart but I'll be going to both this and the NECO one so..... yeah.

If anyone needs a place to crash you're welcome to crash on one of the couches in the basement. However, I must give fair warning and say that you will have to park across the street in the gravel lot. It's not too bad b/c it's not dusty but it's still a gravel lot. OB has seen it so maybe he can offer another opinion.

I dont see what having the children has to do with having people over and what not. I could understand not drinking around them or whatever:shrug: I was looking forward to chilling out with you Ryan!:crazy: Good to hear they are all yours for now. Make it count thats for sure.

On another note. I may not even make this afterall.

Well with whats going on you would understand why

i was still up for it until i found out i've got to replace both front axles and drivers front wheel bearing :(.

well it was and can still be wishful thinking. maybe sometime late Sept early Oct. Seems end of summer everyone is doing somthing so maybe we can get this rolling back in early Fall.

well it was and can still be wishful thinking. maybe sometime late Sept early Oct. Seems end of summer everyone is doing somthing so maybe we can get this rolling back in early Fall.
fugg those dates unless you plan on coming to the dragon! first weekend in october!

Back