• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

**Official** Chicken Wing Zing Thread

ah crap. im moving to florida the first weekend of september. too bad, i'd really like to meet all of you people who dont go to SZ

edit: thats a very racist thread title!!! :laugh:

The sept thing is for a NECO meet. There was talk about merging but nobody seemed to bite. So far this is still the last weekend of this month.

So this is Aug 28-30 right? I keep seeing stuff bout September but first page says august 28-30.

I'll be sure to keep the original post as accurate and up to the minute as possible. If anything changes, I'll edit it. I don't think anything is really going to happen on the night of the 28th. It's just when people start to arrive. There will probably be a few of us hanging out at some spot or another where a funny story will emerge to tell the next day. Whenever Kyle and I are in the same spot, silly things seem to happen.

er are just tagging oalong with the NECO guys? wit the week i just had i am in no mood for planning or thinking for that matter

It doesn't seem that the two meets are merging. It would have been cool if it could have worked out though. I think the theme of the meet is going to be chill. Just show up and have a good time. Nothing else has really been planned. I for one need a weekend away from things.

My situation has changed a lot since I first said I could go. I might not be able to attend after all. This next week will determine if I can make it. If I end up not making it, it is cuz I got the job :D

man i thought i was going to catch a ride with ob1. but turns out i have a job at the u.s. open tennis tournament in new york from the aug28th to the sept13.

Well unfortunatly I am not going to attend. I am keeping my children FULL TIME from this day on so I wont be able to attend or entertain. Sorry guys but my kids come first!

If there's any chance that you can go without overdrawing your bank account, you should definitely make it. This will be a really good time for sure. Pm me if you need some man whore tips.

Well unfortunatly I am not going to attend. I am keeping my children FULL TIME from this day on so I wont be able to attend or entertain. Sorry guys but my kids come first!

That sucks, I mean you not being able to come not the whole kids things. I don't have any kids yet but I agree they should definitely come first.

So where are the festivities happening now? I was looking forward to seeing your kickass place.

Well like I said, sorry about this but I always put my kids first and they are with me 24-7-365 now so I cannot do this.

Back