• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

what, just because he can do it himself means we don't get paid?

because he said kick jared in the nuts not play with them alex. so that automatically takes you out of the running anyhow:blackeye: :laugh:

I would have to say that that is my thoughts as well. We all know that Alias really wouldn't really feel any pain from getting kicked in the junk.

I would have assumed his foot would have disappeared if he kicked aj there

i am not the ball cupper.

DSC_0176.jpg

I not only brought this up because I'm thousands of miles away and unable to kick AJ in the junk.

I also feel that it would demean myself to strike one so much smaller and more pathetic than myself. Therefore I leave it to the smaller members or those with less morals than myself to do the dirty work for me.

I not only brought this up because I'm thousands of miles away and unable to kick AJ in the junk.

I also feel that it would demean myself to strike one so much smaller and more pathetic than myself. Therefore I leave it to the smaller members or those with less morals than myself to do the dirty work for me.

MrsReebs?

Back