• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone local wanna take a ride?

Version1.1

New CEG'er
If any suspension experts have a few spare minutes, would you mind taking a ride with me in my car, or perhaps driving it to see what suspension components I may need to replace? I don't really have the knowledge to do any examining, so if anyone has some spare time, maybe you can give me a few pointers to look for?

The car is a 95 LX V6 5spd. I commute between ann arbor and belleville everyday, but I can meet you where you are at if you can help.

I am not quite sure what that is. I just joined the boards, so bear with me. I turn the wheels all the way in both directions today and wiggled the endlinks. It seems that both are done for. I guess it's a start. I'm not sure what else is bad on the car, but those are definitely dead.

Check tony packos meet sunday thread. I obviously can fix them if needed. Let me know

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep that to your self. LOL When you see Jon ask him how many speaker boxes Kanakry built him for free while in tech school. Im pretty sure it was 2 or 3 :)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh keep that to your self. LOL When you see Jon ask him how many speaker boxes Kanakry built him for free while in tech school. Im pretty sure it was 2 or 3 :)

ok, i will, oh ya this sounds like a creepy old guy asking to take some unsuspecting CEG'er out to off them or something.:help:

Last edited:
Back