• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

Buahaha. Yeah You're right, for the last year and half we've lived together she definitely has been hiding something from me... She pioneered MagicBOOBz(c) No scars, no surgery, 1 day results!
have your girl call my girl pud i need these now!!!!!:laugh:

I need to get some of those as well!!!!!

Bagged is the Mutha Effin' man!!!
every one of your responses has had me on the floor!!
Halarious! The people walking by my office probably think I'm losing it!

and i have figured out a little something about her poor typing skills..
just look at the size if her hands!!!!
a keystroke with one of those fingers must hit at least 5 keys at once!
There you have it! :)

oh yes because its possible to have highschool drama on this site. what ever i really don't care this site isn't fun anymore and is now more pointless then ever. so yeah bye people

oh yes because its possible to have highschool drama on this site. what ever i really don't care this site isn't fun anymore and is now more pointless then ever. so yeah bye people

Don't leave yet I was going to get my daughter to come in & post some! :)

gypsy_girls.jpg

Ive read this about 6 six times before.....please I dont think my heart could handle another let down please let it be true this time!!!!! SHUT UP!

Whoa...say it ain't so the attention whore has been run off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
this thread is full of all my favorite things. epic.

15 y/o idiot: check
barge and mx cracking jokes at said 15 y/o: check
cat fight: check
motivational posters: check
men in tight dresses: check

but I swear to god, if I have to read "so yeah" one more time I might just have to go all murdered out on somebody. "so yeah" is not a good or educated transition. don't type the way you talk girlfriend.

Back