• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official bring your g/f to CEG thread and kick AJ's nuts

I can't believe I just found this. The EGL is quite exciting lately.

I'm surprise she has gone this far. If it wasn't for her being so dumb and entertaining, she would be spending her time in Banned camp.

I was in Dickerson (I don't even want to start thinking of what this is going to start) for a day after they raided my house and took all my computer equipment which I still have not received back from Wayne county.

I was in Dickerson (I don't even want to start thinking of what this is going to start) for a day after they raided my house and took all my computer equipment which I still have not received back from Wayne county.

what did you do?

It's not what I did it's what I'm being accused of doing. Innocent until they can find me guilty, but on that note.

I found a way to get free internet via one of the Largest cable providers in Michigan, and they were not to happy about it.

1 Felony count (selling a telecom device which grants useage of free telecommunications service without payment to provider)

If found guilty the charge carries a max of 4 years in Federal "pound me in the a$$" prison. Since it is my first offense I'd like to see 1year probation, and some fines.

**side note** Her pic would not be worth it by any stretch of the imagination **side note**

Last edited:
I sense pics in this thread, someone post which post# or page# they're in

EDIT: n/m, this thread is gold, I started reading from page one. Its 15yr-old meets the real world. We all have to grow up sometime. Or out, depending on who you are

Last edited:
hehehe woot!
fight4.jpg

Back