• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official black svt thread!

100_5143.jpg

CSVT @ Ole Miss

CSVT @ Ole Miss

A few pictures on campus after a wash a few weeks ago:

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
so i got pulled over a day after getting my csvt and believe it or not i wasn't speeding. it was for tinted windows and i have to go to court with a picture of my front windows. I obviously dont want to remove the tints, could someone take a pic of their black csvt's front windows that doesn't have tints and post it on here so i can save it to my memory card and take it to court? they dont need proof of plates or anything so any pic of a black svt will work. thanks!

so i got pulled over a day after getting my csvt and believe it or not i wasn't speeding. it was for tinted windows and i have to go to court with a picture of my front windows. I obviously dont want to remove the tints, could someone take a pic of their black csvt's front windows that doesn't have tints and post it on here so i can save it to my memory card and take it to court? they dont need proof of plates or anything so any pic of a black svt will work. thanks!

will this work ?
motor004.jpg

some pics already posted in another thread but what the hell, heres a few more with the new wheels and tint.

wheels-11.jpg

wheels-09.jpg

wheels-17.jpg

wheels-21.jpg

wheels-10.jpg

July 2nd. Planning on installing the Eibachs in #801 that weekend. I need some way to differentiate these things now. #801 and #2094. Both black 2000 CSVTs :crazy:

Back