• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official 2011 CEG Calendar Picture Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Sam - a little too late. I have another member that PM'd me wondering if he could get his pictures in today yet. I think it's only fair to everyone that I have to tell him no even though he has some great shots that some of you may like.

He submitted to my PM box if you guys want to see them.

I will be sorting pictures and picking the top 12 and 2 alternates. If you receive a PM from me asking for a high/full resolution picture please send it as soon as you can because you are one of the 14. Thanks for being patient.

COOL, Just let me know when I can buy mine. My 2008 one is still on August. Im sad Trek couldnt make it this year, probably to busy cleaning some nook or cranny....

- amyn

Submissions have been sorted. If you get a PM, please send the high resolution picture to the email address I include as soon as you can.

PS, all PMs are sent!

COOL, Just let me know when I can buy mine. My 2008 one is still on August. Im sad Trek couldnt make it this year, probably to busy cleaning some nook or cranny....

- amyn

lol. actually I think his car has been in every calendar since the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back