• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 28th...BWW in Novi..."unofficial" meet

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Ok, I took Marks suggestion and picked a date, place and time. Buffalo Wild Wings in Novi, November 28th around noonish. I've also invited the guys who went to the Dragon with us from xceedspeed (nice guys, no d-bags, trust me) as well as others who want to come along. I hope to see you guys out there with your winter beaters as well as your DD with its snows on. So if your coming or think your coming please chime in here so I can let them know about how many of us will be coming in, thanks!

The more the merrier and incase you guys didn't know, they've got 2 new flavors for the wings:drool::drool::drool:

yeah i'll be out of town. prob not the best date.

thanksgiving weekend? really?

Hey, your out of town, you can't make it:shrug: Was the other thread for a Christmas meet necessary:shrug: Its 2 days after Thanksgiving, I didn't know it was a holiday that extended that long:rolleyes:

Ok, so we've got SZ which is set up in advance, the EOSB which is set up inadvance and then we've got.............exactly! Heaven forbid someone try and get something going around here, good job:rolleyes: Maybe someone in the SEMI CEG "clique" should try and little get together then, sorry I don't have the flock following me around, like I said before, "the new face of the CEG":mad:

Yeah, shoot someone down trying to get a little get together going, great forum!

Better yet...

Better yet...

....cancel the F in' thing then, screw it! I'll stick with what works for me, a once a year meet where you've gotta drive 650 miles to get there, then put on another 300 miles while your there, spend a couple hundred dollars in the process, but no entry fee to do it, no "shoe in's", no bs, no falling down drunks in the parking lots, no roasts at the banquet, etc.

Just cancel the whole damn meet, i will not even be there, if you wanna go, then go, but i've had it with this sh%t!!

YeahHHH... no Roger! :p Seriously though Roger, what's up? People look forward to these meets. I'll take care of Dave for you. :)

The ceg isn't like it used to be. Slowly but surely its dying off... Just my opinion

Egl is dying for sure. Let's fix it by getting a great turn out for rogers meet. You coming rawburt. I'd like to check out your ride.

Hey, your out of town, you can't make it:shrug: Was the other thread for a Christmas meet necessary:shrug: Its 2 days after Thanksgiving, I didn't know it was a holiday that extended that long:rolleyes:

Ok, so we've got SZ which is set up in advance, the EOSB which is set up inadvance and then we've got.............exactly! Heaven forbid someone try and get something going around here, good job:rolleyes: Maybe someone in the SEMI CEG "clique" should try and little get together then, sorry I don't have the flock following me around, like I said before, "the new face of the CEG":mad:

Yeah, shoot someone down trying to get a little get together going, great forum!

dude, get over yourself. if you can't take a bit of ribbing from me of all people, then you may want to consider therapy. :help:

lest ye forget... i was one of three people, including yourself, that came to that infamous D&B meet. and yeah, if i think it's a crappy weekend to have a meet, i'm going to say something. last i checked this was a collective forum of people who were allowed to do so. i'm not shooting you down. i didn't tell you not to have it. i just asked if this was the best choice for a date. instead of discussing it rationally, or poking fun back at me, you flip out like a ten year old who is taking his ball and going home. real mature roger.

this isn't the new face of CEG. we have always joked around and poked fun at each other. if you are offended, i apologize. i was always under the impression you could take some lighthearted ribbing. ;)

dude, get over yourself. if you can't take a bit of ribbing from me of all people, then you may want to consider therapy. :help:

lest ye forget... i was one of three people, including yourself, that came to that infamous D&B meet. and yeah, if i think it's a crappy weekend to have a meet, i'm going to say something. last i checked this was a collective forum of people who were allowed to do so. i'm not shooting you down. i didn't tell you not to have it. i just asked if this was the best choice for a date. instead of discussing it rationally, or poking fun back at me, you flip out like a ten year old who is taking his ball and going home. real mature roger.

this isn't the new face of CEG. we have always joked around and poked fun at each other. if you are offended, i apologize. i was always under the impression you could take some lighthearted ribbing. ;)

douchebag, that was are only ball:mad::laugh:

Back