• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 10th is bad for me too. 11th is merely OK (I dunno if there will be festivities carried over from the 10th). The rest of the month is pretty much free at the moment.

You, sir, have described my situation precisely. Perhaps we're on the same guest list. :laugh:

You guys want to bowl first, then do dinner?

edit: sorry, I posted the wrong date.
Looks like Sunday Nov 11th or Saturday Nov 17th are the best days for our schedule.

Last edited:
Hmm, it seems like the 17th is the best day so far for the most part? Does everyone think we should shoot for that day?

So are we going to finalize a date? Either the weekend of the 10th or 17th should work for us. We haven't been to a meet it a while. It would be nice to see some of the familiar faces and meet some of the newer ones.

Let's do the 17th. That will give people enough time to take the day off from work.

Can we get an official headcount for those that can do the 17th?
add your names to the list, please.

1. Mike and Kim

I'm willing to bet she finally bought herself a car.

oh thats a good one, I didn't think of that. I figured they might be bringing some kind of baked good for a snack while bowling :crazy:

don't ask me why I thought that .... oh wait maybe it is because I am hungry and just had a muffin and coffee ...

1. Mike and Kim
2. Matt
3. Chris
4. Brian and Jess
5. Ian and Lindsey (we shall also be bringing a surprise :))
6. Pappy

Back