• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

November 17th MEET! See posts #135 and #142

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm down for a November meet. How about someplace where we can do something indoors too, Like a Chuck E. Cheese!!! That'd be sick.

You have got to be kidding!!

I wouldn't want to go there if you paid me. Too many screaming and yelling ankle biters and not to mention all the germs and snots.

Sorry, been there done that with my kids when they were little.

Tony's would be good. My house isn't far from there at all. I've never actually been there though.

There is also a lot of shopping and such very close by in Millbury.

Ok, I guess it's Tony's then. Now for the next Question.

Will Zorrex be able to make it?

No Seriously, when can we do this? Before Thanksgiving or after?

I gotta doublecheck the calendar at home, but I think we're available Nov 17th or 18th.
(week before Thanksgiving).
A lot of you prefer doing Sunday meets due to Saturday work schedules, correct?

Will Zorrex be able to make it?

Why am I so important? :shrug: :laugh:
You know I've never been to a Texas Roadhouse?

Texas Roadhouse is GOOOOD. A liiitle bit pricey, but not too bad if you get a burger, which is what I usually do.

And as long as I get enough notice, I can get any day off I want, but it'd have to be a weekend due to school. :)

I heard somewhere that you're the NECEG whipping boy. Just wanted to make sure you're there to do your part.

Don't worry, I won't be for too long. I swear.

EDIT: But if I'm NECEG's whipping BOY, does that make you NECEG's wrinkly OLD MAN? :D

Last edited:
oo Texas Roadhouse! Anyone want to do that instead?
It's a bit more lively than a pizza place. Perfect for our crew.
I'm up for whatever you guys want to do.

I do, first game I always get a decent score then the on the second game it always drops about 30 points ...

Back