• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Not bad for some amateurs

Or, how about college students paying their own way through college working their asses off so they can afford nice cars.

By the time you're done buying a Zetec and installing a horrendous body kit and getting it painted, you probably could have most of an SVT purchased.

But it's your money to waste.

You my friend are a cool guy. Not only does your kind nature show through in this and the post about the ATX but you don't have any concept of money either. Sure, you are putting yourself through college, congrats to you, but you are failing to remember insurance. The insurance hike for a 16 year old kid from a zetec to an svt is about 1700 dollars. Sorry i couldn't live up to your expectations. Maybe I'll paint it purple in your honor. How's that sound?

Thanks everyone else for the ideas and support. Make sure you remind purplemystique how cool he is for me.

yeah dont worry about them. you will get every little thing picked out about whats wrong with your car. but thats what comes with posting pictures. ive been flamed for making an svt clone. so whatever. You do meet some really cool people and i hope ya stick around. have fun and use the site to your advantage.

You my friend are a cool guy. Not only does your kind nature show through in this and the post about the ATX but you don't have any concept of money either. Sure, you are putting yourself through college, congrats to you, but you are failing to remember insurance. The insurance hike for a 16 year old kid from a zetec to an svt is about 1700 dollars. Sorry i couldn't live up to your expectations. Maybe I'll paint it purple in your honor. How's that sound?

Thanks everyone else for the ideas and support. Make sure you remind purplemystique how cool he is for me.

You're adorable. I've been paying my own car insurance since high school and I've been living on my own, supporting myself since I was 18, but I have no concept of money?

And for what it's worth, liability on my SVT was the same as it was on my '96 Mystique. I just haven't had any tickets/accidents since I was 17. And even with full coverage, it's less than a $100/year difference.

You're adorable. I've been paying my own car insurance since high school and I've been living on my own, supporting myself since I was 18, but I have no concept of money?

And for what it's worth, liability on my SVT was the same as it was on my '96 Mystique. I just haven't had any tickets/accidents since I was 17. And even with full coverage, it's less than a $100/year difference.
liability insurance= FAIL

clean up your headlights. paint match the grill. change the mesh on the front bumper........knauberize it and you'll be golden:cool:

good job on install

I think we need to quit hijacking someones thread just to bs and slam each other. Go start a thread or post in the "Biggest thread ever" thread with that crap.

Surprisingly, the kit has grown on me. I didnt really like it before but I like the concept. Again good work on the install.

Back