• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Nos fax! Finally a look no further resource!

Uh... :shrug:

Thanks mature adult! Make sure you handle this one with your special child gloves!

Way to go...I didn't even mention your name. :confused:
I was cracking a joke at Ray and Tourige. Ray because he always has to intervene in stupid posts to straighten them out and Tourige because he is always posting in stupid posts. :laugh:

lighten up....:help:

No! Why, heavens to Betsy, why would he think that???? Well, I'm off to run my heat on the high setting!

:D

I spent whole entire minutes using the 'search' feature to compile that information. Not to mention my lousy typing skilz adding the time resource expended.

I get no respect I tell ya, none.:shrug:

<the end all be all>

75-125 shot with a normal Duratec. 100+ shot can hurt the engine.
60-90 shot with an SVT. Above 75 shot will likely hurt the engine.
Returnless cars are stammered by injectors. Stocks (17's) are 220ish HP. SVT's (19's) are 245ish HP.
ATX's are FUBAR'd no matter what!!!

Make sure to use an O2 shut off switch.

Please stop posting bogus crap. Your lack of disrespect for this great platform astounds me!

Crush bendz FTW!!!

Please stop posting bogus crap. Your lack of disrespect for this great platform astounds me!

Crush bendz FTW!!!

Exhausts are for wimps...and you put the bottle in the passenger seat..that way when you hit wide open throttle you just open it.....solenoids are sloooooow....

Exhausts are for wimps...and you put the bottle in the passenger seat..that way when you hit wide open throttle you just open it.....solenoids are sloooooow....

Run the lines right out the window... You don't want to route them all the way through the firewall that makes too many curves and just adds to the overall hose length (thus slower). I agree with the above post. No solenoids or foggers, just run a straight line and open the bottle when you hit WOT. Happy spraying

And if anything should happen, notice my craigslist ad ;)
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/car/392354420.html

so why not just mount it to the hood hell screw a hood when the engine blows up all the parts go forward just mount that bottle where the battery goes heat form the engine and a 200 shot of heated nods will run like high twelve's

hell yeah fuel+fire= :mad:

Back